Chapter Eighteen

Olivia was now 8 months pregnant and was Moody and cranky.

"I'm freaking fat your never doing this to me again Elliot" Olivia said getting ready for school.

"Liv you look amazing." he didn't like the idea of going to school being 8 months pregnant with his baby girl but who was he to fight with an angry Olivia.

"You have to say that." She pouted as they made their way to the truck.

"But you know I always mean it." he rested a hand on her thigh as they pulled out.

"I've applied to online school so I can stay home with her and still get my degree. I start Ecot it a week." she said rubbing her stomach.

"That's a great idea but ill miss you at school." he said turning into the parking lot.

"And Casey is going to keep a close watch on you sir." Olivia said getting out.

"You have nothing to worry about ill behave." he laughed walking her inside.

while they were at lunch Olivia went to the bathroom. she felt a sharp pain and realized she had to pee so much because her water broke. she got out her phone shocked calling Elliot.

"hon everything okay?" he asked walking to the bathroom motioning Casey to follow.

"my water broke...owe...." she said wincing. Elliot hung up running to the bathroom.

"Casey go tell the principal Olivia's water broke we are leaving NOW." Casey nodded running off. Elliot scooped Olivia off the floor and carried her down the halls to the truck. He quickly pulled out rushing to the hospital.  In the truck Elliot called his parents and O.B.G.Y.N.

Once they made it to the hospital they rushed Olivia to a room.

"I'm going to kill you stabler!" Olivia said during a contraction.

"Your doing great Liv." he let her squeeze his hand and rubbed her back.

"Your about 5 cm dilated you are half way there."

"Oh God." she groaned.

"Just think Liv she's going to have the most amazing mommy when she gets here."

"She better have your eyes." Olivia demanded with a soft smile. Elliot chuckled and kissed her forehead.

2 hours later Olivia and the baby were cleaned up and Olivia was sleeping. Elliot carried his daughter out to the lobby to show the others when they saw him Bernie was the first to run up.

"Oh she's so little yes her is" she cooed taking her.

"She got a name"Jake asked.

"Elizabeth Grace Stabler." Elliot said proudly. Joe gave him a pat on the back.

"I'm looking for Elliot Stabler."a doctor asked.

"That's me"

"Olivia's requesting you and her baby" he smiled. Elliot grabbed Elizabeth and went back to Olivia's room.

"Morning sleepy head." he said walking in.

"How is she." Olivia asked taking her daughter.

"She is doing just fine.. hows mommy doing."

"Sore" Olivia smiled.

"She's perfect Liv."

"She has your eyes" Olivia said as she opened her eyes.