chapter six

Olivia walked into her house and saw her beyond furious mom.

"Where the hell were you?" Serena asked.

"I was at a friends"

"you lying bitch I saw you pull up with a boy I'm not raising a whore!" Serena yell throwing a bottle. Olivia moved just in time. but caught the flying shards. Serena walked over and repeatedly hit Olivia.

"mom I'm sorry!" Olivia pleaded. Serena wasn't having it she went completely crazy. Olivia ran out the back door when Serena was in the middle of yelling.

walked all the way to the only safe place she knew. Elliot's. when she got there it was almost midnight. she called Elliot not wanting to knock.

"Hello?" he said tiredly

"will you come out front." Olivia whispered

"Liv? ill be there in a second."

"thank you"

when Elliot opened the door Olivia had her back to the door.she turned around and saw him there and began to sob.

"baby what happen who did this to you?" he pulled her inside walking her to the livingroom. he sat down on the couch and let her sit on his lap and cry. he never seen her like this and didn't like it.

"I'm so sorry" she whispered.

"its not you fault. who did this to you."

"my mom.." Olivia sobbed in his chest.

"just calm down Liv." he looked up to see his parents in the hallway. Bernie looked heartbroken and his dad looked mad and sad. they may have just met her today but Elliot talked about her so much its like they knew her forever.

"Liv lets go up to my room okay?" his dad nodded. Elliot stood she tucked her face in his shoulder still sobbing.

Elliot walked into his room and laid her on his bed taking off her shoes and jacket. he walked to his closet grabbing a pair of sweats and his football Jersey.

"hey you wanna change?"

"Thank you" she whispered walking to his bathroom. she walked out seeing Elliot laying on his back his eyes closed. she walked over getting under the covers she felt so safe. she turned on her side and felt Elliot put his arms around her. she never felt more safe and fell asleep.