Chapter Ten

it was the day before homecoming. Elliot and Olivia woke up and got dressed for school. Elliot had a game tonight so he wore his game Jersey and some jeans.

"Babe did you want to wear my practice Jersey." Elliot asked.

"Yeah." Olivia said she grabbed the Jersey and took it do the bathroom. She pulled on a pair of cut off shorts and a black tanktop putting on Elliot's Jersey. she tied it to tighten it and put her hair in a ponytail.

"Ready?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah lets go."

when they made it to the school the football team was running towards them so he wrapped his arms protectively around Olivia's waist.

"Stabler you going to Jimmy's after school." Fin asked.

"Sorry I already have plans with Liv." he said.

"Baby why don't you go and ill go see Casey then meet you at the game." Olivia said. She knew he really wanted to and didn't want to hold him back. plus she missed Casey.

"Are you sure?" he asked he loved being with Olivia.

"Yeah I know you haven't seen them outside school and football for awhile plus I miss Casey."

"Alright ill see guys after school at Jimmy's." Elliot said and they walked away. 

Once they made it to Olivia's locker Elliot spoke up.

"Are you sure you don't wanna spend the day with your amazing boyfriend." he smirked.

"As amazing as you are you need Guy time and I need girl time." she smiled.

"Okay." he sighed.

"Come on ill let you walk me to class." She said pulling his hand.

"I do that anyway."

"just come on or ill sit somewhere else in studyhall." Elliot gave her a look the said bullshit and followed her to class.

later that day Olivia was walking central park with Casey when she saw one of her moms ex that creeped her out and scared the shit out of her.

Flashback

"Oh hey livvie"

"Hi." she took a step back.

"You are looking so good today" Jerry said grabbing his package.

"where's my mom" Olivia asked nervously.

"Working late." he started walking to her taking her to her room.

Flashback over

Olivia was brought from her thoughts when Jerry started talking.

"Hey livvie its been a while. Heard you got a boyfriend." Casey knew about Jerry and pulled Olivia away.

"Do you wanna leave?" Casey asked wiping her friends tears hugging her.

"Where does Jimmy live?"

"Not to far but if we go there no one would be there."

"Why" Olivia sobbed.

"All the guys are here and Elliot's running over now." Olivia picked her head up and turned around seeing Elliot.

"Baby what's wrong?" he asked pulling her into a hug. Casey walked over to Trevor her boyfriend and hugged him.

"Ill tell you later." she hid her dace in his neck.  Elliot just rubbed her back. "you see that Guy by the hotdog stand."

"The creepy one?" Elliot asked.

"He used to date my mom and he hurt me so bad El but they couldn't charge him."

"Liv it'll be okay no one will ever hurt you again okay." Olivia nodded. he kissed her forehead wiping her cheeks. "feeling better?"

"Yeah... so much for hanging with our friends." Olivia laughed.

"come on." he said tugging her to follow. they joined they rest of the guys and casey