chapter three

olivia was standing by the bleachers again as the game ended they won 23-5 the football players  went to their girlfriends again while elliot went to olivia. He smiled walking over to her.

"Congrats" Olivia smiled.

"thanks.. let me go change and ill be right out."

"okay" she walked over to the tables taking out her phone checking her Facebook.

15 minutes later Elliot walked out in jeans and a T-shirt. they walked to Elliot's car.

"you know im not really feeling well can you just take me home?" olivia said. she didnt belong at that party shes the most unpopular kid in school.

"come on just stay for 20 minutes tops please?" Elliot pleaded.

"15" Olivia sighed. Elliot smiled widely. and drove to the party. as they drove they started to get to know each other more.

once they got to the party everyone started to look at Olivia and made her feel uneasy. Elliot. noticed and drapped his arm over her shoulder. he could tell she didn't like it.

"don't worry about them they wont bite... maybe Kathy but its a nibble" Elliot smiled.

"I hope not no one here likes me."

"that's not true.... I like you" he winked sitting on tall stool by the counter. he pulled her closer.

"why do you like me? its weird that all of a sudden you notice me." Olivia said.

"I've always noticed you... I think tour funny smart and I can't help but smile around you." Elliot said resting a hand on her hip.

"why me?" she asked softly.

"what do you mean." he asked.

"I'm not head cheerleader or a homecoming queen....I'm a nobody. " without a word Elliot pulled Olivia in to a hug.

"you don't have to be those things Olivia I like that your not your different.  simple." Elliot said

"I guess I like you too." Olivia smirked. Elliot smiled and hugged her again.

"why is she here" ollivia turned her arms still around Elliot's waist and his hands resting on her lower back to see Kathy.

"She's here with me." Elliot said.

"why she with you." Kathy asked angry.

"it only makes sense to bring his girlfriend. " Olivia. said feeling suddenly brave.

"girlfriend?" Kathy said sounding beyond ticked off.

"yeah girlfriend Kathy " she huffes walking away.

"if you think its too soonto-" Elliot cut her off with a quick peck.

"too soon for what?" he smirked.

"nothing. "

soon the party was over and Elliot took Olivia home promising to be back in the morning.