Chapter Seventeen

Elliot and Olivia's first day of school was today. She was now five months pregnant and it was noticeable. Elliot got a part time job at an auto shop. in the truck Olivia was rubbing her stomach. Her and Elliot were staying in the house across the street. Bernie and Joe helped them get all the furniture they needed for the house from storage and helped set up a nursery.

when they got to school Elliot and Olivia got their schedules.

"I can't believe they gave us the same classes." Olivia chuckled.

"good can't have my baby in a different room."

"I hope they can see if its a boy or girl soon" She said rubbing her stomach the baby was never in the right angle to see.

"Me too" they walked to English and noticed a new teacher.

"Alrighty we are gonna go around the room and say your name and what happen over you're summer." the teacher said Elliot Sat behind Olivia so he could rub her back.

"I'm Elliot Stabler and I moved in with my girlfriend." Olivia just smiled.

"I'm Olivia Benson and I moved in with my boyfriend."

after a long school day Elliot drove Olivia to her appointment.

"Hello Olivia Hello Elliot"

"Hi Dr.Smith" Olivia said.

"Lets see if this little stinker wants to show us if they are a little boy or girl."

"Lets hope." Olivia said grabbing Elliot's hand.

"Congratulations your having a baby girl." She printed some pictures letting them go.

when they got home Olivia walked across the street to show Bernie and Joe while Elliot went to work.

"Oh go its gonna be a little girl!!" Bernie squealed after cooing for an hour Olivia decided to go and make Elliot dinner.