chapter seven

Olivia woke up to an alarm. she mentally groaned. She had her arms hugging Elliot's waist she buried her face in Elliot's chest. she felt him reach over her and turn off the alarm.

"What time is it?" Olivia asked.

"bout 7:00"

"ugh!!" Elliot laughed kissing her hair. "I'm stealing this outfit for school." Olivia said yawning.

"That's fine I'm gonna go get dressed"

"okay."

When Elliot finished dressing he found Olivia still asleep. He laughed walking over to his bed and picked her up startling her.

"Morning." he smirked.

"jerk..wears my shoes?"

"here." Elliot set her on the bed and slipped her shoes on her.

"I could have done that"she said blushing.

"I know..come on we're running late and by the way.. you left your bag in my car." Olivia smiled.

while driving to school Olivia threw her hair in a bun. they pulled up to the school and Olivia followed Elliot to his locker. While they were talking Kathy walked up to them.

"Hey Ellie!!!" She said smiling.

"Go away Kathy..." Elliot stressed

"Oh come on..." she said batting her eyes.

Olivia could tell Elliot was frustrated so she grabbed his hand.

"Come on El your gonna be late for class." she walked passed Kathy with Elliot following close behind. they made it to Elliot's class.

"Thank you." he smiled.

"your welcome." Elliot gently kissed her cheek knowing it was sore.

"Now get to class troublemaker."

"whatever" she laughed.