Chapter Fourteen

Olivia was in her room crying. she hated that she was being torn from Elliot she hasn't seen him in almost a week and hasn't left her room and Todd too her phone. she really did love him and needed him if it wasn't for him she'd still be with her mom. While she was crying she ready a knock.

"Go away." she sobbed.

"Liv dear its Bernie." she jumped up opening the door.

"Is Elliot with you how is he is he okay?"

"Calm down sweetheart Elliot's at the house grab your stuff ill take you to him." Bernie smiled. Olivia Ran and grabbed her bag throwing all her stuff in it she grabbed her purse and charger.

"What about my phone?" she asked in the car.

"Oh here." Bernie gave it to her. Olivia turned it on seeing so many text from Elliot her favorite was his last one.

Liv when you get this I want you to know I love you more than anything. I'm not going to stop fighting for you. I will die before I say goodbye. ill see you soon. I love you.

When the pulled infront of the house Olivia saw Elliot on the porch his head in his hands she knew he was crying she walked and sat beside him she hugged his waist crying on his shoulder.

"I love you" she said. he wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer.

"God I've missed you. " he said kissing her quickly but passionately. "Are you okay did they hurt you."He asked holding her face.

"I'm fine physically." she said he hugged her tight. "I'm hungry" she whispered

"Alright come on I owe you a Burger." he said standing he put her bag in the house grabbing his wallet and keys.

they got in the truck and grabbed each others hands.

" I got all your text an just before I got here.. I love you to Elliot more than you'll ever know."

"Ditto " he smirked.