Chapter Thirteen.

it had been a few days since Olivia went to stay with her Foster parents. It was Saturday and she's only seen Elliot once since she left because of school and ACS crap.after breakfast the Mr. and Mrs. Brown who she found out was Todd and Mary were in the livingroom.

"Would it be alright if I go spend the day with Elliot?" Olivia asked nervously.

"Yeah that's fine as long as your back no later then 10." Mary said not looking up from her book.

"Thank you." Olivia quickly grabbed her purse phone and charger. she left the house and started walking to Elliot's it was only 8:30 she knew he was still asleep she just wanted out of that house. she feels so odd and uneasy there. she didn't know why but she just didn't feel safe. 

She made it to the stablers door and knocked.

"Hey Liv." Brandon greeted.

"Hey Brandon... Elliot still asleep I assume?" the both chuckle.

"Oh yeah dead to the world... Mom dad livs here. come on Liv." she followed him to the kitchen and said hi to everyone before excusing herself to Elliot's room.

when she walked in he was on his back a hand tucked under his head and one on his stomach. he was shirtless with his blanket pushed to his waist. She walked over taking her shoes off and laid next to him lacing her fingers with his on his stomach. she missed waking up with him and going to sleep with him. She just missed him.

she was so lost in thought she didn't notice him wake up.

"Hey when did you get here" he asked turning on his side kissing her cheek.

"Not too long ago." she wrapped her arm's around his waist.

"Hows everything at the brown's you've been so damn busy I didn't get to see you." he pulled her closer resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I don't know what it is but I just feel so uneasy there like I'm not safe or welcome." she said pulling away laying on her back looking at the ceiling.

"Did you tell ACS that?" he asked resting a hand on her hip.

"I tried but the browns kept sending me off." she said rubbing her face. "Now get up and get dressed." she said pushing him away playfully.

"Fine."Elliot got up and got dressed. They went downstairs.

"Lets go to the carnival on the beach today." Elliot said said as they got in his new truck.

"That sounds like fun... Are you gonna win me a Teddy bear." she teased.

"You know it." he said pulling out. "What time do you have to be back."

"Ten tonight."

First they went to the mall to just window shop when Elliot saw a necklace that screamed Olivia. it was a fearless necklace. it was gold and he had to get it for her. he snapped a picture and sent it to his dad asking him to pick it up for him so Olivia wouldnt see it.

While Olivia was looking for something for Elliot to wear to his family reunion. he said he wanted something nice but knew and wanted her help since she was going. a girl walked up to him and started talking.

"Hey there handsome... I'm Tracy."

"Elliot." he replied looking away.

"How bout we go get something to eat?" she said touching his arm. Olivia wasn't a jealous type but she was jealous now.

"Baby come here do you like any of these " She said. Elliot knew why she called him over he shook off Tracy and walked over to Olivia.

"I like this one." he said resting a hand on her shoulder. Tracy hugged and walked away.

"honey you know I love you I wasn't going anywhere with her." he said kissing her temple.

"I know I'm sorry I love you too." she said looking through the racks.

after another hour or so they left to go get lunch and head to the carnival. they got in the truck and drove to the dinner.

"What do you want babe." Elliot asked when they sat down.

"Uh a Burger" Olivia said looking at her menu. Elliot ordered the food and they sat there and talked laughing.

while eating Olivia's phone rang.

"Hello?" she said with a mouth full.

"Olivia its past ten where are you.?" Mary said sternly.

"I thought you mentioned ten tonight I asked to spend the day with Elliot." she said confused

"Of course not! Get home now!"  with that Mary hung up.

"I gotta go." she said upset.

"Ill give you a ride." he said grabbing her hand. he left money and they drove to Olivia's Foster home.

"Get inside Olivia I don't want you anywhere near this boy he's a bad influence."Todd said.

"You can't do that!" Olivia said hugging Elliot's side.

"Yes I can now say goodbye and get in the house." Olivia looked at Elliot crying.

"this can't happen Elliot I love you I can't just shut you out I need you El. Please don't let them do this."

"I wont baby ill talk to my dad okay. I love you." he said kissing her forehead.

"I love you to El." she said giving him a kiss. Todd came over and pulled her into the house the whole time she was begging Elliot not to leave.

Elliot rushed to his house and ran inside. he explained everything and Joe said he would fix it and walked to the other room on his phone. Elliot sat at the table with his head in his hands and tears fell.

"I love her mom I can't not be with her."

"I know dear. we will fix it"