Unwelcome guests

"Hey my names Dave and this is Tony." The scrawnier one says.

"And what might your name be, beautiful?" Dave flirts

"BANAK." I say and Hershel and Glenn give me a confused look while Rick just snickers.

"Well anyway, we came from Philadelphia. We looked for a safe place in Washington, D.C. but unfortunately their roads were blocked and we went west. Our plan was to go on trains to Nebraska, but that ain't an option anymore. Anyway where are y'all held up at?" Dave says casually and I tap my finger three times on the counter top.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that. For starters it's not my place, not my decision. Plus, we don't know you, we don't know what you've done to survive." Rick says in a stern voice.

"Com'on man. We're on the same side. We're just lookin' for safety just like the rest." Dave says in a charismatic voice.

" Dave says in a charismatic voice

"I'm sorry I can't." Rick still holds his own.

Tension is building up in the room and I see Dave reach for his gun. Before he can even get it out I throw a knife into his skull and his buddy Tony ends up pulling the trigger when I stab him too.

Once their both on the ground I go around the bar and pour myself some vodka. Hershel and Glenn are just looking at me shocked, while Rick looks almost proud.

"What?" I ask Glenn and Hershel.

"You just killed two men...you'd even think, it was..." Hershel starts saying.

"Automatic." Glenn finishes Hershel's train of thought.

"And?" I shrug my shoulder and gulp the vodka down and they  just look at me in shock and fear.

"Look, Maggie told me to come get you guys so let's get out of here." I say as I remove my blades from the two corpses, as well as their wallets.

We all get up to leave but I hear something and signal for them to halt. I hear male voices.

"They weren't alone..." I say.

"We heard gunshots in there! Everything alright Dave?" A mans voice asks.