Kill or be killed

Keres' POV:
I go around and make sure that the rest of the bodies have been stabbed in the head and collect their Id's. I count up the Wolves and take a mental note of how many cards I need to make.

I see Maggie, Spencer and Deanna walking around and she stops when she sees me. They all stop. Deanna looks at me horrified, and I remember I'm covered in blood. I walk away without looking back or saying a word, out of the gates.

I find Rick and his group in the woods and follow them. Rick gathers the group around and then breaks off with just Michonne and Glenn. He starts telling them that not everyone is going to make it back.

I hear a scream and run towards it. A walker is on top of a guy from the group, ripping at his flesh. I kill the walker and then stab the guy in the head to stop his screaming, I hear Rick rushing over and quickly hide in a tree. The group makes their way over and all stares at the two corpses.

"She's out here." Rick whispers and Glenn nods.

They both know that I'm around, close, meaning that they have a better chance of saving more people. Rick goes over to the body and grabs the weapons off him and they start walking again.

Some people in the group starts talking about how they don't know what's waiting for them back home. One of them has an injured leg and Glenn is helping her keep up.

They come up to a group of walkers and Michonne, Glenn, Nicholas and the others start killing them one by one. One of the idiots ends up shooting another idiot in the leg and he gets bitten by a walker. I jump out of the tree stabbing the walker in the head and then killing the bitten man. One man gets bitten on the back and I huff and kill the walker and the man with ease.

The guy who accidentally shot the first one runs off and I run after him. I slit his throat and stab him in the head.

When I get back there's only four Alexandrian's left. Michonne looks at me and nods her head. The others look at me wearily and I remember that I'm caked in blood.

"I'll clear the area." I say and get my knife out.

"I'll come with." Nicholas says and I scoff.

I don't say anything and keep moving. We look through the cars and then regroup. Against my advice the rest come with me to clear the area, saying it'll be faster. I go around a corner and huff when I see a bunch of walkers feasting on a dead animal. I turn around and motion for them to move back and they do.

We get back into the opening and there's walkers all around, just walking and stumbling in the streets. Nicholas looks like he's having a panic attack and I roll my eyes. Glenn snaps him out of it and we head inside a pet store.

They start talking about burning one of the buildings to attract the walkers and I roll my eyes as they discuss who should do it.

"I don't give a damn who does it, just get it done." I scoff and walk outside.

A few minutes later I head back in and see Michonne arguing with one of the people.

"Rick was out there. I was out there. We know, you don't! But if you don't learn, you will die, we will." She growls.

"I've been doing runs from the start, okay? I know what it's like." He argues.

"Have you ever had to kill people because they already killed your friends and we're coming for you next? Have you ever done things that made you afraid of yourself afterward? Have you ever been covered in so much blood that you didn't know if it was yours or walkers or your friends? Huh? Then you don't know." Michonne growls and he gulps.