Fight

Everyone at the camp is awake now and staring at us. Dale just has this expression of shock and fear, and everyone else doesn't dare move or speak.

I let out a chuckle, "Now you've done it."

I walk past Shane and head up back to camp. I see Carol and Sophia gathering some clothes to wash.

"Momma, can I go see if Carl is done with his breakfast?" Sophia asks in a kind quite voice.

"Yeah, go ahead. But stay in sight!" Carol responds as Sophia goes running towards Carl's tent.

"What was that all about down there?" Dale asks me keeping his guard up around me.

"None of your fucking business." I say as I walk past him and head out to the woods.

I head out to the woods and end up on a ridge near the lake. The view is magnificent and I can't help but just stare at it for a few minutes. I feel like I'm on top of the world as I look down at the lake.

I see Andrea and Amy talking and laughing as they're trying to catch fish for dinner

I see Andrea and Amy talking and laughing as they're trying to catch fish for dinner. I can see Dale on top of his RV with binoculars and the other women gathering their dirty laundry.

I get closer and closer to the edge just imagining myself falling into the pool of water feeling free and relaxed. Imagining it isn't good enough so I just let gravity do it's job.

I can feel the breeze in my hair and before I know it, I'm welcomed by screams of terror as I plunge into the lake.

I'm under water for what seems like an eternity, yet I've never felt more alive. I come up for air and I see Amy looking like she's having a panic attack.

"Oh my gosh! What the hell were you thinking? Now you scared all the fish away!" Andrea yells at me.

"I wasn't." I replied with a total feeling of satisfaction.

"More importantly you could have died! Why would you do something so reckless and dangerous?" Amy adds.

"Why not. You'll never truly live if your always afraid of death." I respond with a smirk and a squirt of lake water spews from my mouth.

"Keres! What do you think your doing?! Get your ass over here right now!" Shane yells.

I roll my eyes and start swimming toward the shore. He has his gun over his shoulder and a blue shirt on. I'm surprised he's talking to me at all after what I said to him last night.

 I'm surprised he's talking to me at all after what I said to him last night