Camp

I overhear Rick talking to Michonne about how he has to decide whether to bring his family in this camp's walls. Because both the Govenor's place and Terminus were quiet when you walked up to the walls. Aaron said that nothing outside of the walls could hear Judith cry.

"He asked me before what it would take for me to believe it was real. Truth is...I'm not sure if anything out of Keres could convince me to go in there. But I'm gonna see. I'm gonna see." Rick explains and I looks at the ground realizing how much my point of view is riding on this.

Rick has always asked for my take on things but this is different. This is possibly life and death. Everything nowadays is, but this isn't about walkers. It's about people. And I've always been the one to protect the group from that kind of danger. But last time I failed. I failed to protect Beth.

———

Once it's dark out we leave the barn with the car and RV. Glenn drives the car while I sit between Aaron and Michonne in the back and Rick sits in the passenger's seat.

Rick finds a bunch of license plates in the glove box and Aaron explains that he's trying to collect all 50 states.

"I bet that's what Jeffrey Dahmer said to the police." I mutter under my breath.

"Put them all on a wall in my house." Aaron finishes, ignoring my quip.

"You have your own house?" Michonne asks.

He motions towards the pictures and she takes them and looks through them. She looks amazed and I roll my eyes. She continues looking at them and I notice there's no people in them.

"Where are your people?" I ask.

"I took a picture of the whole group. I didn't get the exposure right. When I tried to developer it later, it just..."

"Did you ask him the questions?" Michonne asks Rick and I.

"No." Rick answers.

"How many walkers have you killed?" I ask after Michonne stares at me.

"I'm sorry what?" Aaron asks confused.

"How many?" I ask staring him down.

"I don't know. A lot." He answers.

"How many people?" I ask.

"Two." He answers.

"Why?" I ask and he gulps.

"Because they tried to kill me." He gulps and Rick finds a listening device.

"You werelistening to us?" Glenn asks shocked.

"I already said I was watching you. Yes, I was listening."

"It means his people could have one too. They could've heard our plan. This isn't safe." Rick growls and tells Glenn to stop the car.

Instead Glenn hits the gas right in the middle of surrounding walkers and run them over. He says that the RV behind us can get out now.

After a mile or so we stop the car and get out to look for the RV. We get back to circle back and find them but the car won't start. I get out and start cleaning the car off of walker guts and body parts.

Suddenly a flare goes up in the air ahead of us and Aaron tries to leave. We run through the woods towards the flare and start killing walkers as they gain up on us.

We get separated from Glenn and walkers are piling up. Suddenly gunshots go off and we see Glenn and Aaron with guns in their hands as the walkers fall to the ground. Aaron gives the gun to me and we keep moving.