Fight to the death

Keres' POV:
I hear screaming as I come out of the tunnel into Alexandria and look to see walkers making their way into the town. They're coming through part of the wall a tower fell onto.

People are running and screaming trying to take shelter. I start killing them as I see them but there are too many to stop at once. I see Rick shooting some down and he looks over at me with a relieved expression and keeps killing them too.

He shouts for everyone to get into their houses as I kill ten more. Deanna comes out with a gun and starts shooting them too and I already know her name is going to end up with my others.

They start making their way through the town and Morgan starts killing them off. I watch as a walker starts trying to get to Maggie who fell and I take a knife and stab it in the head.

She gets up and nods to me and we start killing more until I get her to the tower. Once I know she's safe I start killing more and making my way around the town.

I climb into the house through the window and get more weapons. I get back out there and start killing off walkers that are chasing Rick and Deanna. Michonne arrives as does Gabriel. Deanna is injured and it's only drawing the walker to us more. Suddenly we're surrounded and I start killing them and I hear a gunshot and see Jessie making a path for them.

"Come on, I have Judith!" She shouts and Rick and the others get to her house. I stay in the streets killing walkers left and right until I'm covered in so much blood I'm unrecognizable.

I look up at the window and see Rick tapping the window and I huff knowing that I have to kill Deanna soon, before she becomes a walker too. I nod my head and get back to killing.

I watch as some walkers try to make their way into Jessie's house and I start killing the ones I can. Michonne and Rick kill some others while everyone runs upstairs. They make it up the stairs and block it off with the couch.

Deanna looks over at me and she looks minutes away from death.

"Keres, you don't have to-." She starts saying.

"Did it for your son and husband, why would I stop now?" I scoff and stab her in the ear.

Rick nods to me telling me that he's got it handled and I hear a commotion next door.

"Go!" Rick shouts and I make my way through the window and then the walkers killing a few.

I bust through a second floor window to Morgan's place and make my way down the stairs to see Morgan running after someone into the basement. It's clearly not a walker otherwise they'd be dead. I get down there and see Carol and him ready to fight each other and Denise is watching afraid in the corner.

"The fuck is going on?!" I growl and they both turn to me.

"Holy shit." I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn around and see The alpha Wolf, Owen in the cell Rick made for Morgan.

"What the Fuck is he doing here?" I growl at Morgan.

"It's my long lost pup..." He mutters to himself and everyone looks at me confused now.

"His what?" Carol asks.

"He must have me mixed up with someone else." I say it he shakes his head.

"Lift up her shirt on the right side, there's a small W carved in." He smirks and I glare at him.

"What is he talking about? You're with them?!" Morgan asks confused and I scoff.

"No! God damnit! No! They tied me up in the forest and carved this into my side!" I growl as I show them the W.