Strangers

Keres' POV:
We end up hopping in the back of their army vehicle. They told me I couldn't leave. When I told them I would shove their guns where the sun don't shine if they tried to tell me what to do. But, I also saw a free ride and ended up in the back of the vehicle.

We stop at a road block of cars piled in the way. Ginger Ale gets out and beats some walkers to death. Little miss capital L starts telling him that he smiled when he killed the walkers. He tells her that he's the luckiest guy in the world.

"Why don't you help me with these cars." He says and then looks up at me.

"You too." He says and I scoff.

Daryl's POV:
I grab Beth and run from the prison and walkers. We fight our way through some walkers and camp out in the woods. We haven't even gotten a chance to talk about what happened to her dad. We set up a fire and Beth is huddled by a tree across from me.

"We should do something. We aren't the only survivors." She says.

"The others could be out here." She says and starts naming them off, all but Keres.

I can tell she doesn't want to talk about her so I don't push it. She tries to go track in her own and I huff and follow her.

——

By morning we're still walking in the woods. We find a path and start walking on it and find some footprints. I can't tell that whoever it was picked up the pace because things went bad.

"Wouldn't kill you to have a little faith." Beth tells me and I roll my eyes.

I accidentally bring up her father and she turns on me. I can tell she's about to say something but changes her mind.

She starts picking berries off a bush talking about how the others will be hungry when we find them. I give her a rag to put them in and she takes it.

We keep going and find some dead walkers and some blood from something that's alive. She keeps marching on and I can tell she's just trying to stay busy to keep her mind off of things. It's what Kado always did when she couldn't sleep.

A twig snaps and a walker attacks Beth but I grab it off her and she stabs it in the head. We get across some railroad tracks and find walkers eating a meal. I kill them off to see who their eating. No one I know.

I keep walking but stop when I hear Beth crying. She finally broke. I just nod for her to keep following me but she just keeps crying.

We end up hiding in a trunk over night, hiding from a herd of walkers.

Keres' POV:
Glenn wakes up as the truck starts again and starts freaking out when he notices me sitting there.

"Keres! What the hell?! I thought I told you-." Glenn shouts at me and gets out of the truck.

"Wait, this is Keres?" The girl asks and looks at me in shock.

"You killed my sister." She states and everyone gets out of the truck to see what's going on

"I've killed a lot of people." I shrug not knowing who her sister is.

"You're the Executioner." She says as if she knows it as a fact.

"Yeah, don't wear it out." I mutter and Handlebar mustache looks at us confused.

"What kind of name is that?" He scoffs and Glenn shakes his head in a warning way.

"What? I can't ask a simple question?" He scoffs.

"She kills people. A lot of them." The girl says and I quirk a brow.