Downfall Of Woodburry

"We all set?" I ask Rick.

"Yup. Everything's in position." He responds.

We take our posts and wait for the Governor and his army.

The Governor and his army come busting through the gates and hop out of the vehicles. Their teams split up and enter the prison with the Governor in the front.

"Ready for action." I say over my walky talky.

Suddenly I here yelling and shouting from inside the prison and I can hear Philip trying to control his men. Fog bombs start going off and the prison alarm sounds.

"You were right. The walkers worked." I hear Glenn say over the the walky.

"I told you it would." I respond.

The army starts running out of the prison and so I signal to Maggie and Glenn to start firing. Soon enough the army gets into their vehicles and drive off.

Unfortunately for Philip, he didn't know that I hopped a ride under his vehicle.

Suddenly the vehicles stop and I hear him shouting at everyone. There is arguments coming from both him and his army and then gunshots go off and I see his people laying in the field dead. I drop to the ground as Philip and two of his men take off.

Fuck! This wasn't part of the plan. I say to myself.

I'm about to go after Philip and his two other men when I hear someone moaning, so I stop in my tracks and start weighing my options. I roll my eyes and I search through the pile of bodies and find a woman.

"Please don't hurt me. My name is Karen." She cries and pleads and I roll my eyes, take out knife ready to slit her throat.

"No please, I didn't know...my son, my son is dead." She starts crying and I huff and get up.

I go over to the dead bodies and put bullets in their heads just to make sure they don't reanimate. I gather all of their guns and knives and put them in one of the abandoned vehicles.

"There's a woman survivor on the side of the road. I'll let you decide what you want to do with her going forward. There's something I have to take care of." I say over my walky.

I give the shaking women named Karen, my walky and take the other vehicle without the weapons in it and drive off.

When I get to Woodbury I'm am greeted by the same guards that I threatened earlier, Tyreese and Sasha. The brother and sister act.

"Look I don't have time for any of your shit so I'll make this quick." I say and jump onto one of the walls.

They just stand there in shock pointing their guns at me. "How...how are you-." Tyreese starts asking.

"Alive? Yeah, long story and unfortunately I don't have time to explain it to you right now so if you'll excuse me..." I say.

The gates start to open and I see Rick, Michonne and Daryl walking in.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I ask frustrated.

"We're giving these people an option. They can come back with us if they want." Rick explains.

"No...Why?" I ask dumbfounded.

"You know what, I don't have time for this." I say and start walking again.

I open the door to the torture room and see Andrea on the ground bleeding from a bite on her shoulder and walker Milton trying to attack her again.

I yank him off of her and stab his head. His body flops to the ground. I look up and see Michonne and the others standing in the doorway.

"What?" I ask confused as to why they are all looking at me like I've never done something like that before.

"You knew? This whole time? You knew!!!!!" Michonne yells at me and raises her sword but Andrea stops her.

"Michonne this wasn't her fault." Andrea says.

"Ok, wow, thanks for stealing my credit." I say and they both look up at me.

"Look I...I just wanted to save everyone." She explains and I roll my eyes in disgust.

"Ok, can we get a move on this thing? So I can do my thing?" I ask impatiently.

"No Keres, you don't have to do that." Andrea says.

"Do what?" Michonne asks confused.

I give Andrea the look of don't you fucking dare tell her.

"Kill me. It's sort of her job, she's done it for well, everyone in our group." She explains and I clench my jaw.

"Wow ok. So much for the fucking circle of trust." I throw my hands in the air with my gun.

"Keres, she's one of us now." Rick says.

"If you say so boss." I say sarcastically and exit the room with Milton's body.

Everyone goes in to say their goodbyes. And I go in last.

"Keres, I already told you." Andrea argues.

"Okay. I'll tell you what...if you can put your gun together before me, you get the chance to end it yourself." I explain.

"Keres...I don't want my death on your conscience." She argues.

"Oh trust me, it won't be." I scoff as I set the pieces of her gun in front of her and mine in front of me.

"Wait..." She starts saying and I roll my eyes.

"What?!" I ask frustrated.

"I'm sorry for what I said." She starts.

"Oh my fucking gosh. Seriously?! Why? What you said was all true." I say just as I finish putting my gun together.

"I know I'm not one of the good guys. I'm a complete asshole." I say and shoot her in the head.

I take the pieces of her gun and put it together again. I put it in my waistline. I take her ID and put it away as well.

Everyone just stares at me not knowing what to say. I just push past them and head to the prison.

"Aren't you gonna help with these people?!" Michonne yells from behind me.

"Nope." I say with my middle finger in the air.