Surprise Visit

Andrea seems to know the woman with the sword, so I take that chance and get free from the Governor's grasp.

"Run!!!!" I yell at both of them but Andrea points her gun at me while the other women takes the chance and escapes.

Andrea stares me down and shoots me in the head and everything goes black.

———

I wake up on the freezing cold floor of the warehouse handcuffed to the radiator. My head feels like someone replaced my brain with a live grenade and pulled the pin.

"All this time...Rick and Daryl were so worried about your safety, putting their lives on the line for you! And turns out that you can't die!" Andrea yells at me in her bitchy and annoying voice as she paces back and forth.

"And you attacked Philip! You know you completely destroyed his left eye! Not that you would care because you are a selfish asshole!" She screams and storms off.

"Philip?! What kind of name is Philip?!" I just chuckle and she turns back around.

"Of course you would think this is funny! I bet this whole thing was your idea!" She yells and I give her a confused look.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask pissed off that she would accuse me of something that I would probably actually do...

"Don't act like you don't know! Most of the group was here shooting down this town because of you!" She huffs crossing her arms and turns her back to me.

"Wait...they know I'm here?" I ask puzzled.

"Yeah, they knew Maggie and Glenn were being interrogated along with you!" She explains to me like I'm the dumbest person on planet earth.

"Maggie and Glenn?! Since when?!" I ask.

"This morning! Maggie was being asked questions in this room!" She yells at me.

I look around and recognize this as the table the Governor bent me over. My blood boils and I get angry and lose my temper. I yank my arm and something snaps, not caring if I completely destroyed my arm.

Wide-eyed, Andrea points her gun at my head again. I can tells she's scared of me and then I look down and see that I broke the handcuffs instead of a damaged arm. My wrists are completely unscathed.

What the hell? I think to myself.

I start to get a boost of confidence knowing that I'm capable of something so incredible. I start moving towards Andrea with a devilish grin.

"D-do-don't move!" She stutters.

I give her a smirk and take her gun before she can pull the trigger.

"Well, this is an interesting predicament you're in isn't it?" I sneer.

I aim the gun at her but before I can pull the trigger a gunshot goes off and I'm laying on the ground.

I look and see the Governor holding Andrea tight hugging her and comforting her. Fucking Damnit!!!! He shot me in the fucking neck! I think to myself before I black out.

———

I wake up to gunshots going off but can't move a muscle since the Governor paralyzed me from the neck down. My vocal chords aren't even completely repaired yet so I can't make any noise either.

Daryl's POV:
Rick has been away for a few days now and Beth has been taking care of Little Ass Kicker. I search the woods hoping to find any clues that Keres might have left behind but don't find any.