006

They had come up with a plan to lure Dart into a junkyard so that way no civilians would get hurt.

Steve parked not too far from it, and they got out of his car.

He walked to his trunk and opened it. Inside there were three buckets with raw meat and three pairs of yellow gloves.

Steve got one bucket out when Julia heard Lucas voice through Dustin walkie talkie.

"Well, when you were having sister problems, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure; he's a baby Demogorgon," Julia heard Dustin say to Lucas.

"Wait, what," Lucas responded. 

"I'll explain later. Meet me, Steve, and Jules at the old junkyard"

"Steve Harrington? And Jules? Did she make her cookies?" Julia smiled at his last sentences.

"She didn't, and bring your binoculars and wrist rocket."

He put his walkie inside his bag, "All right, let's go," Steve said, closing the trunk of his car.

Julia carried the bucket and followed Steve. Dustin put on his gloves and carried his bucket.

They were walking down an old railroads as they threw the raw meat.

Julia looked at it with disgust and threw it to the side. There were a few times when she wanted to throw up from the smell and texture. 

"All right, so let me get this straight. You kept something you knew it was probably dangerous to in order to impress a girl who you just met," Steve said, walking behind Dustin.

Julia looked around as she continued to throw the meat on the ground walking behind Steve.

"That's grossly simplifying things," Dustin said defensively.

"I mean, why would a girl like a slimy slug anyways? I don't get it do you," Steve asked, looking at her over his shoulder.

Both boys looked at her "it might be cool, but it's dangerous. You know what those things can do."

Dustin shook his head, "See, that's what I'm talking about," Steve said, looking at Dustin.

"But it's an international slug; it's awesome."

"I don't know, I just feel like you're trying way too hard," Steve responded. 

"Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair," Dustin said, looking down.

"It's not about the hair, man. The key with girls is just acting like you don't care."

Hearing his statement, Julia was halfway in throwing the meat and stopped. "What" she couldn't help but say.

"Let's pretend I don't care then what," Dustin asked, looking at Steve.

"You just wait until you feel it," Steve responded with a shrug.

"Feel what," Dustin asked, wanting to know more.

"It's like before it's going to storm, you know. You can't see it, but you can feel it like, uh, electricity," Steve said, trying to find the right words.

She caught up to them, walking closer behind them. "Like the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere-" Julia smiled at him.

"No, no, no, no like a sexual electricity," Steve responded, interrupting him before he went all science on him.

"You feel like electricity then; you make your move."

"So that's when you kiss her," Dustin said, nodding, getting what Steve was trying to tell him.