084

The family of four, soon to be family of five, were stuck in traffic.

Cars hadn't moved for the last 15 minutes, and the two young girls were growing impatient.

Their mother, who was nine months pregnant, had mild discomfort and had a sensation of wanting to pee.

Steve had a headache. They had come from the aquarium, and they were headed home.

The girls had fun. They enjoyed seeing all the water creatures and got some of their energy out in the small park at the end of the aquarium.

It was around 3 when they were headed home. They only needed 30 minutes to get home, but the traffic was slow.

"Dada, Nora is touching me with her sticky hands," the five year old complained.

"Nah Uh," the two year old said.

"Keep your hands to yourself," Steve told his daughters.

"Stop, Nora," Melody groaned.

The two year old kept poking her older sister's shoulder. Nora giggled and shook her head. She loved bothering her older sister.

"Mommy," Melody snitched, growing annoyed of her younger sister. She didn't like her sister, and she was soon going to have another sibling. She couldn't deal with another. Melody didn't know why her parents continued to have more kids. She missed being an only child.

Julia pinched the bridge of her nose. The pain was growing stronger, and it moved between her legs.

"Melody, ignore your sister, and please don't yell. Nora, leave your sister alone."

Melody crossed her arms over her chest. And Nora looked at the window with a small grin on her face.

"Mommy home," Nora asked.

"There's traffic, sweetie, but we should be home soon."

Up ahead, there was a long line of cars in both lines.

The pain she felt was gone for a few minutes, but she didn't get to relax as her two daughters began to argue again.

"I don't like you Nora." The younger sister simply stuck her tongue out.

Nora knew what to do to bother her sister. They were different in their own ways. Nora was quiet, but she was only loud when she annoyed her sister. Whenever they went to the park, she would transform in Melodys shadow, something the older brunette hated.

She had her own friends and wanted to do different things. She didn't want to take care of Nora or share her friends.

Melody was friendly with others except with her sister. She helped her classmates in school and was a good leader, but she didn't want to have her younger sister as a follower.

"Baby," Nora said with a giggle.

Melody hit Nora on her shoulder and began to cry.

Things were escalating quickly in the small car.

"Hey, no hitting," Steve said.

"She called me a baby," Melody said between sobs.

"Nora, say sorry. Melody, don't hit your sister again," Steve told his two daughters as he looked at the throw the rearview mirror.

Nora moved her head to the right ignoring her father, and Melody looked away from her sister. Neither of them was going to apologize.

As the girls continued to grow, it became harder for them to get along.