Thank You!

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜. : )

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜.

𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙸𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎. 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍💜

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.

◦ ◦ ◦

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜.

Wheel of Fate (Stranger Things)

For Olivia Hargrove, her life felt like a ferris wheel. Sometimes she was up, and other times she was down but what she needed to learn was to enjoy the ride.

When her father dragged her to a small town, she thought the only thing she needed to survive was boredom, not supernatural creatures.

February of 1996 (Harry Potter)

Irena Becksky decided to attend a Valentine's Day party that was taking place in the Gryffindor common room. She didn't expect the outcome that February of 1996 would bring into her life.

The Killer with a Heart
(The 100)

At the age of 6, Violet Oakley killed her parents, stabbing them in the neck. She stood there with the bloody knife in her hand and watched her parents take their last breath. Many didn't know why she did it, and those who knew didn't believe her motive. By age 15, she killed again; it was a guard this time. Not too long after, she once again killed another guard. After that, she had more security than the other prisoners.

Violet, with other criminals, were sent to Earth, being the first ones in years, or that is what they were told.

As she spent more days on earth, Violet realized she hated people and wanted to kill many more, but John wasn't on that list why she wasn't sure.

Nothing is Perfect (The Society)

Dahlia Jenkins thought she had her whole life figured out she had planned everything that she wanted to do during her last days in high school and her days after graduation, but what wasn't on her plans was what happened after she returned home from her canceled class trip and the town where she grew up is completely empty.
Harry Bingham quickly realizes that being popular and rich is not important as it once was.

As they try to figure out themselves, their paths cross again; they discover that nothing is perfect, and there's nothing wrong with that.