༆Makima༄

✰✰✰

"Hungry..."

"[Name], just wait a little longer, okay? Behave."

Earning a response she didn't wanted to hear, the female held her growling stomach and looked around the place in boredom.

"What are we doing here again, sis? Let's just go home already, I'm hungry."

She complained once more, but this time, she got no response from the older lady beside her.

She only got a pat in the head as a response, and she pouted.

'Ugh, she's treating me like a child again.. I want food...'

The conversation of the people around seems to be muffled for the girl, as she only continued to clutch her rumbling stomach while the thought of freshly cooked delicious food swirled her mind without a stop.

'Hungry... so so.. hungryyy..'

Her predator like eyes landed on a beautifully braided red hair, swishing in the wind as the owner of it moved and made hand gestures towards her, but the girl could only care less as her focuse was directed to the delicious looking pair of sausages infront of her.

Now, how did she imagine those braids as sausages? Not sure how, actually.

"Hungry..."

She mumbled, crouching a bit, as if she's a predator preparing to pounce on it's prey.

Then, with one last twitch of her hands, she jumped and caught the braided hair in between her lips.

"Wha- [Name]..! I told you to behave, didn't I? Shit, sorry 'bout her..."

"Mphmmm."

The girl responded with a nonchalant tone, already chewing on the female's hair as if it's beef jerky.

As her sister tried to pry the girl off of the red-head, she raised her hand, motioning for her to halt her movements and let go of [Name].

Hesitantly letting go, [Name]'s sister stepped back but still kept the glare on her little sister.

Holding the girl by her waist and torso, the red-haired female made her look up to her, tilting her face upwards and looking straight at her eyes.