༆The calm before the storm༄

✰✰✰

"Oh, you're both back. What took you so long?"

Turning around with a smile, Makima's vexing eyes stared at the duo in front of her that had recently arrived.

Everyone was standing outside near the entrance of the restaurant after finally finishing their drinks and meals, everyone had decided to go home after what happened to Denji and Himeno.

"I'll be taking them back to Hayakawa's place. Arai, you take care of Himeno please."

Arai nodded as he held a drunk Himeno on his side, her arm draped over his shoulder as she barely kept herself up.

[Name] glanced at Miyaki one last time, the other doing the same and they nodded at each other, mentally agreeing on something.

The girl made her way to stand beside a tipsy Denji who was supporting a barely concious Aki, Power standing nervously beside them with sweat all over her anxious face.

"Denji? Are you okay? You're wobbling and your face is red..."

[Name] asked in concern, knowing what happened to the male was quite traumatizing. Even someone like her who eats everything that can fill her stomach wouldn't ever eat vomit under any circumstances, even if it's her life at stake.

"Denji drank beer earlier and got wasted because the taste of puke wouldn't leave his mouth!"

Power suddenly giggled, poking Denji on his side which made him jolt and almost fall over with Aki on the ground.

[Name] had caught both males before they could topple over each other and sighed, wrapping Denji's arm over her shoulder to support him, handing Aki over to Power for her to support.

"I'll support Denji, you support Aki."

"Tsk, top knot boy is pretty heavy you know!"

Power whined, irking when Aki unconciously fully leaned onto her.

"You can manage. You're the almighty blood devil Power, aren't you?"

[Name] rolled her eyes playfully as Power registered her words, slowly but surely smirking and throwing Aki over her shoulder and cackling like crazy.

"Bahaha!! That's right, I'm the almighty blood devil, Power!! I am the strongest out of all of you here! I'll race you to the car, [Name]!"