༆Special chapter!༄

ʜᴇʏ ʜᴇʏ, ʜᴏᴡ ʀ ᴜ ɢᴜʏs? :ᴅ

ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴢ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs!

✰✰✰

"Miss Makima?"

"Yes, angel?"

"Why are we hugging right now? Aren't we supposed to be doing paper work?"

[Name] tilted her head as she re-adjusted her hold on the girl in her arms.

Makima hummed as she leaned back further and let her head rest on the girl's shoulder, her back pressed up against her chest while she sat on her lap.

"We can take a little break from all the work, aren't you pretty tired?"

"I am... yeah, maybe we can rest for awhile."

[Name]'s head snugged closely on her shoulder and began to lightly snore, falling asleep easily.

Makima chuckled, caressing the girl's head and closed her eyes to rest, not until she heard a knock on her office door.

She glanced at the group of people on the entrance, the door already open as Aki knocked on the door frame.

He has a deadpan on his face as he glanced in between her and [Name], the other two behind him doing the same as they peeked from behind him.

"That's so unfair...."

"Grrr, what the hell is she doing...?!"

"Uh, here are the forums to asked for, Makima."

"Ah, thank you for bringing them here Aki. You can just leave them right there."

Aki awkwardly placed the papers down the table, glancing at the two from time to time.

"Oh, hey guys. I thought you were going out to go buy a few things?"

[Name] raised her head from Makima's shoulder to look at the three.

Power immediately ran to her but kept her distance because there's no way in hell that she'll get close to Makima.

"Yeah, but we had to sign a few papers because appearantly, I still wasn't aloud to walk around freely! Come with us, [Name]!!"

Power literally shouted, pointing at her as Denji nodded along.

"We're going out for dinner, [Name]! Aki said it's gonna either gonna be a sushi restaurant or the chinese restaurant nearby!"

[Name] perked up at the mention of food.

"Dinner? Chinese foods? Sushi?! Can I come too?!"

Aki cleared his throat as Makima hummed in thought, catching all of their attention.

"W-Would you like to come with us, Miss Makima?"