༆Bloody Hell༄

✰✰✰

"Hey Aki, do you think Denji and Power are gonna be okay?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Currently sat and laying upside down on the couch was [Name] as she watched the television with Aki settled beside her, one of his arms holding a mug and the other spread over the couch.

"I doubt that, they'll probably die out there."

The young woman sat up in alarm, turning to Aki with a exasperated look, to which the male only raised a brow at.

"You really care for that Denji brat? He's seriously a shitty person, y'know."

"Denji is a good person, he just cusses too much..."

"And the fiend?"

"Ah, well, I dunno actually... I haven't talked to her properly, but the hotdogs on the top of her head looks tasty.."

She began drooling as Aki gave her a weird look.

"Those weren't hotdogs, [Name]. Those were horns.."

"No, they're hotdogs Aki! Hotdogs!"

[Name] began sputtering and arguing with Aki and he just watched her with a blank expression, sipping on his coffee calmly.

"I hope they'll be okay. Denji promised that he'll make waffles with me when he gets home."

"We don't even have a waffle maker."

"Wah? Really? Can we get one Aki??"

[Name] began rolling on the couch as she begged Aki to get a waffle maker and the male's eye twitched. He's really trying to save up money as much as he can, but here she is, emptying his wallet and him completely doing what she want.

Haha, simp.

"Please, pleaseee Mr. Hayakawa sir?"

"Hah-?! Don't call me that! I told you to just call me Aki, didn't I?!"

"But I want to get a waffle maker so Denji and I can make waffles when he gets home!"

At this point, [Name]'s on the floor rolling around with slight trouble because of the muzzle on her mouth.

She hasn't really eaten ever since... well, you know.