༆Glutton༄

✰✰✰

Every creature that exist in this world can become monsters, no matter how friendly or companionable they are.

That's why survival exist in the first place, and devils are on the top of that food chain of life.

Crunching sounds filled the forest that made small critens run away far from it, and Power sat there, chewing on a dead bird's head while draining it from all it's blood.

But ofcourse, it wasn't enough for a devilman like her, so she moved on to her next target.

A cow.

As expected, she wanted more than those, until she found another target that's a predator just like her. Creatures that can and will not hesitate to eat you alive, but ofcourse, she easily killed them and ate her meal.

"Alright! That was a tasty meal, ain't it, Nyako!"

She grinned as she held the head of a bear in her arm, Nyako resting on the other.

They were perfect together.

Nyako was always there to accompany Power, and she wasn't afraid of the fiend, and Power was there to take care of the cat.

So the moment that Nyako was captured, secured and trapped on a cage, she couldn't help but run away, do as the devil said desperately.

She didn't know why, she would never in a million years let a devil order her around, but when she saw Nyako in the cage there, threatened to be eaten by a devil that's obviously not that strong, she couldn't control her body as it tried to find a human that she could offer to the bat devil just so she could have her cat back.

'All life is equally trivial, it's just a cat...'

Power thought, her legs dragging her to run faster despite being out of breath from the nonstop running.

'Yet here I am, desperately trying to find a human. Why am I running? Why am I even trying? To save Nyako?'

She thought, too lost on her own thoughts to notice the bump on the road and she tripped on her feet, falling to the ground face first and grazing her bare skin.

'That's a pretty dumb reason...'

Power pushed herself up and lifted her hand to noticed that blood began dripping down to the ground from the wound on it, contrasting the already dried blood covering her body.