༆Devil Hunters༄

✰✰✰

"This udon... is hella delicious!"

[Name] exclaimed as she slurped the rest of the broth, patting her belly as she let out a sigh of content.

"Oh? Are you done eating?"

Makima raised a brow as [Name] had just finished her 15th bowl, placing it down on the table infront of her with a huff.

"I guess. I'm full now.... I think."

"I see. How about you, Denji?"

She turned her attention to the struggling male right beside [Name], trying to get a hold of his chopsticks but couldn't even move his finger.

"I-I don't think I can move my fingers at all..."

A ringing noise suddenly cut their conversation as Makima took her phone out, standing up abruptly and making her way around the corner.

"Hm. [Name], why don't you help him up? I'll just take this phone call real quick."

"Hah? Help him?"

The girl glanced at the bowl in front of Denji and gulped.

'I'll just end up eating his food...'

Denji expectantly looked at the girl and [Name] hesitantly took the chopsticks and seperated them apart.

"They're a little soggy, but I'm sure they'll still taste good."

"Yeah, I guess. I haven't really eaten udon for a very, very long time."

[Name] raised the noodles to his lips and fed it to him, her mouth watering ever so slightly as she tried to refrain from eating the whole udon to herself.

"It's good, isn't it?"

[Name] could practically see the sparkles from his eyes as she watched Denji chew the food and swallow it down, sighing in delight as his empty stomach finally has something to satisfy it.

"W-Woof!"

"...what."

"Shit- I mean yes!"

"You know, you shouldn't pretend like a dog just because Miss Makima told you to."

"I don't have a choice... she'll literally kill me if I don't do what she wants me to."