༆Courting༄

i opened tiktok and pinterest today and i regret it. apparently, tiktok and pinterest ppl found this aot fict and began talking shit abt it which prompted the author to delete all their books, and I'm kinda scared that the new ppl discovering this book is just here to talk shit abt it like- ik this book is not professionally made but no need to talk all that crap :((

i already have a himeno-slander stans sending me threats, I don't need this shit ever in my book😭

also, yes im back :D ig i got over that message pretty fast lol i want to update again

✰✰✰

"Holy shiiiit! This bus is so damn spacious!"

Power cackled, already running around and climbing all over the seats of the bus they're currently in like a monkey.

"Stop that, you look like a roach."

Aki scolded the fiend, pulling her by the back of her shirt and making her sit on a random seat, giving her an ipad she could watch cocomelon in or whatever she wants.

He placed Belphie next to her, making sure he's sitting in a comfortable position while he slept.

[Name] carried multiple bags in her arms, insisting that she wanted to carry as much things as she can for everyone.

She placed all of them on the compartment spaces of the bus just right above her without breaking a sweat.

"There! Now, all we have to do is wait for everyone! It's still 4:50 am anyways, maybe I can take a little nap."

She mumbled before literally passing out and falling face first on the cushioned seats at the very back of the bus.

Aki sighed before making his way to her and fixing her lying position to a more comfortable one.

"Get off me, Rogue. You're heavy."

"Uhhhhhghhbdj..."

Ryo growled under his breath and tried to pry off the woman literally stuck to him like a koala with little to no effort of succeeding.

He gave up and plopped down on a seat of his own, purposely letting her face get squished between the seat and his back.

"MMMPPHH!!"