༆Different༄

༆ʜᴇʏᴀᴀ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ sᴏ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ᴏʀ ᴛʏᴘᴏs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴏ :ᴘ༄

ʜᴇʏᴀᴀ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ sᴏ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ᴏʀ ᴛʏᴘᴏs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴏ :ᴘ༄

✰✰✰

"Buddy? You had a buddy that
actually survived? And... ex?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, I haven't told you about her yet."

Himeno casually sat down on the tatami floors and folded the piece of paper in her hands neatly, tossing it back to Aki who caught it swiftly.

"It's kind of a long story, but her sister is my former buddy. It didn't last long, only a few months or so."

The gained Aki's interest as he too, sat down on the floor with Himeno as they both opened a chip of their own, snacking on it while they talk.

"Ahhh, how do you open this shit? Oi dumbass, open this will ya'?"

"Damn, I don't know how to open this thing. It needs some code type of shit! What even is a code?"

Denji and Power scowled at the device in their hand as they tried to access it, but to no avail, they couldn't open it.

Aki paid no mind to them as long as they don't try to break the phone, considering how it's [Name]'s phone and he doesn't want to upset the girl if she wakes up to find her device broken by two (lovable) idiots.

"Miyaki and I dated for a few months before she left and became a private hunter instead, leaving me at the bureau."

"She left to be a private hunter? Did she tell you why?"

Himeno bitterly chuckled under her breath as if she forced it out and she shoved another handful of chips in her mouth, almost choking on them if not for Aki handing her a can of beer.

"Well, she didn't. That's what got me hating her guts in the first place. No break ups, no confrontations, just up and left and never contacted me ever again. She just cuts every connection we had and left me in the dust."

"That's just plainly harsh.."

"Yeah, but I always thought to myself that she must've had a good reason why she left. And I guess I was right."