༆Control༄

✰✰✰

"It's the house! Nyako and the devil are in there!"

Power pointed on a small house in the distance of the field, a pout present on her lips as she narrowed her yellow eyes.

Denji stood behind her with his usual blank, dazed out stare as he looked where Power had pointed.

It looked like an old, abandoned house so it's obvious why a devil would hide in there.

Not to mention, the eerie atmosphere thst surrounded the place is enough to scare even a grown adult.

As they got closer, Denji noticed how isolated the place really is, meaning that if ever they're in real trouble, then help would be pretty much impossible.

"I don't want to go chainsaw though, the anemia sucks-ass..."

'Transformin' into chainsaw felt like dyin', literally. I wonder what kind of devil [Name] is- wait, why do I always think bout' her.... I'm down bad, aren't I?'

"Huh? Chainsaw...?"

Power raised a brow as she glanced back at Denji, who walked in a normal pace behind her.

"Yeah, I can turn into a chainsaw."

A few seconds of silence passed by the two of them, and Power pouted and rolled her eyes.

"Human jokes aren't funny."

'Hah?! I ain't even jokin' bitch-'

Denji glared the fiend infront of him.

He's already hating this girl even if he though they just met a few hours ago.

But he felt like something is wrong, like something is missing.

"Ummm.."

"Huh? What is it?"

"Wasn't it bad if it saw you and used the cat as hostage? You shouldn't be getting this close, right?"

Denji asked, suspicion clear on his voice as he narrowed his eyes at the strawberry-blonde infront of him hummed.

"Ohhh? Was that the setting?"