༆Gorilla glue༄

✰✰✰

"Is she awake? Why is she not moving? You said she's awake, didn't you?? Hey, answer me damnit!"

"Shut your trap before I shove this tissue on your mouth."

"Her heart is beating and she's warm, she's alive you fucking dumbass so shut up."

"Damn, I'm just really worried for her you jerks."

"Maybe we should gorilla glue her, you never know... her limbs might fall apart if she does wakes up."

"Where the hell did you even get that idea, ya' bitch?"

"The eyepatch lady said that Makima was there when she went back to normal. What if she did something to her??"

Power grinded her teeth as she glared at the floor while Denji and Aki just scoffed at her.

"She won't fall apart, that's just really stupid."

"Whatever, topknot boy. I'll blame you if she falls apart like a ragdoll."

"You just hate Makima, don'tcha?"

Sitting on the slightly dim room was Denji, Power and Aki. The trio watching over the unconcious girl on the hospital bed.

It's been almost a week now, and there was still no sign of her waking up from coma.

It was enough of a miracle for her to be considered "alive", considering her condition when Denji did managed to recover her from that devil.

Devils do work on the strangest ways possible.

Though the group was delighted by the news of her surviving, they still couldn't shake the feeling of dread inside them.

She's still unconcious, that means they can't really say she's alive.

It was enough bad news for Aki to find out that it was probably Makima's doings that brought her back to life.

Don't get him wrong, he's more than thankful for that. But at the same time...

How?

How did she do it? Did she do it? Why is she so invested with [Name] if she's just one of the trainees and lab rats that the higher ups and the bereau just like Denji and Power?