༆Grief༄

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

ıllıllı ♪ ıllıllı
𖧷
ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ ɢᴜᴍ
ʙʏ ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴏ
𖧷
ıllıllı ıllıllı

✰✰✰

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ, sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs :))

"Hmmm... I wonder what my pups are doing right now? I did leave them to Hayakawa, but the can be quite a handful..."

"Don't call my sister like that, woman."

Makima leaned her head against the window of the bullet train, a frown on her sultry lips as she watched the scenery change as they pass by outside.

"When are we arriving at Kyoto again?"

She asked, boredom clear on her tone.

Miyaki rolled her eyes in annoyance but answered her nonetheless.

"In about thirty minutes or so..."

"Then I can get a box lunch."

"Huh? Don't we have a lunch scheduled in an hour?"

The male sweatdropped, raising a brow at the redhead.

"I'll make sure to leave enough room for that."

She brushed off, staring outside again with a distant look on her face.

"I don't want to meet the big-wigs in Kyoto. They're all dreadful. I just want to be able to enjoy my food in peace."

Golden-yellow irises softened as her eyelids slowly closed.

"Last night's beer was good..."

She murmured, as her eyes fully closed.

'It would've been better if you weren't there...'

Miyaki scoffed silently and placed her earbuds back in so she could sleep too.

As if on cue, four men from behind and in front of their seats sprung up, handguns in hand and pointed them at the two devil hunters.

The gunshots echoed throughout the train as Makima and Miyaki were shot multiple times from the head to their chest.

"This is team-c. I repeat, this is team-c. Let's go."