༆Apologies༄

༆ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ sᴏ ɪᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴏs, ᴡʀᴏɴɢ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴘᴏʟɪsʜ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ɪs ʙʟᴜʀʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ...

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ sᴏ ɪᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴏs, ᴡʀᴏɴɢ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴘᴏʟɪsʜ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ɪs ʙʟᴜʀʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ɢʟᴀssᴇs༄

✰✰✰

"Ah, how do you use this thi- ACK!"

"Oi, you okay [Name]?!"

Rushing out of the kitchen with the apron still wrapped around his waist as he made his way to the other room where the loud thud came from.

In there, he found Power laughing her ass off and slouching down and almost falling to the floor and wheezing out her cackle and Denji helping up [Name] who fell on the ground with her crutches on the floor with her.

"BWAHAHAHAHA YOU FELL FACE FIRST FLAT LIKE A PANCAKE!"

[Name] hissed when she looked at her bruised elbow and Denji growled before kicking Power on the knee, causing her to fall to the floor too.

Aki huffed and crouched down, pulling [Name] to stand up and helping her balance with her crutches.

"Aki, I can't use these things..."

"Easy there, I know I know. Just sit down and wait for me to finish what I'm doing and I'll help you out with that."

The ravenette hooked her arm over his shoulder and made hisbway over to the couch on the living room, sitting her down there and setting her crutches down beside her.

"Stay here for now, I'll just finish making our breakfast and I'll help you practice using this later."

"M'kay, but I just really want to see what you're cooking. I'm hungry."

Aki sighed making his way to the kitchen and coming back in the room with a plate of toast and eggs in his hands.

"Here, now stay there and behave if you don't want to fall face first on the floor again."

"M'kay..."

"Ohh, can I have some too [Name]? I want ta have a taste too!"