༆Let's eat!༄

✰✰✰

"Tasty."

A smile tugged [Name]'s lips upwards as she munched on the melon bread that she got from Aki earlier.

He was kind and thoughtful enough to pay attention to her when she said she was hungry.

He literally stopped the car by to get the girl a snack before they went out for breakfast.

[Name] sat in the front seat with Aki as Makima and Denji sat on the backseat together. The two has been awfully silent the whole time, but she could hear Denji let out small noises of discomfort.

The girl peeked from her seat and saw him clutching his stomach with a scowl on his face.

He looked like he was hungry.

And [Name] was right. Makima glanced at him too as Denji sighed.

"S' just my stomach growling like hell."

"You hungry too?"

[Name] asked and Denji nodded dejectedly.

"We haven't eaten either, why don't we get something simple at the rest stop?"

Makima offered and Denji seemed to brighten up at the mention of food.

[Name] glanced back to her melon bread. She still had one pack of melon bread, and she wanted to eat it so bad, but at the same time she feels bad for Denji.

He was already starving, and [Name] bets he hadn't eaten for days and maybe this little snack would relieve his stomach even for a little bit.

But she wanted to eat it...

Her brows furrowed as she held the pack of melon bread in her hands, contemplating if she should give it to Denji or not.

Makima watched [Name] in amusement as she clutched the piece of snack in her hand.

She really thought that the girl wasn't capable of sharing her food. [Name] loves food so much- no, she's so obsessed with it that Makima thought she wouldn't even consider giving it to others.

[Name] literally ask for food every damn second.

So she was surprised that the girl was even considering on giving it to others.