༆Eternity Devil༄

✰✰✰

"Pst, oi! D'ya think it'll work?"

"I'm not sure, let us wait for a little bit more!"

Snuggled up in the comfort of their futons, Power and Denji had their heads out of the blankets as their whispered to each other, not noticing the standing figure of Aki behind them.

"What will work?"

"Gahhh!!"

"Y-yer' awake?!"

"Yeah, I've been standing here for five minutes now. How could you two not notice?"

The two sweat nervously at Aki's confused stare, until Power shot up and began swishing her arms around.

"In the name of the great Blood Devil, Power, I order you to get up human!!"

It felt as though a ton of bricks was dropped on you as Power literally bomb dropped herself ontop of your futon.

"Ack!"

"Oi! Stop jumping on top of people like a damn monkey!"

Your soul left your body as Power ignored Denji and settled herself to sit on your chest.

"Can't... breath..!"

"If [Name] dies, I'm slicing your neck, fiend."

Aki glowered as he folded his own futon and placed it away.

Power glared at him and rolled off of you who inhaled as much as you can.

'Why do I get harrassed every single minute...?'

"Oi, get up already. We have somewhere to be today."

Denji growled and held his pillow over his head as Aki kicked him to get up.

"Hey! I'm not the only one laying down, why're ya' only kicking me?!"

"Because you're a dumbass who sleeps like a fucking dragon. I can't get a wink of sleep with you snoring so loud!"

"Liar! You were sleeping so soundly while holding [Name]'s hand!"

You perked up as your name got brought into the conversation and turned to Denji with a tilt of your head.