༆Cheers!༄

✰✰✰

'Everything was planned out from the start. Wasn't it?'

'Hey Beel, if the gods truly do exist, why do they not help the people that are in need?'

'The people like me?'

'Hey Beel, what do you think?'

"....utie-chan!"

"Huh?"

Snapping out of her inner turmoil, [Name] glanced at the raven-haired woman beside her who looked up on her in worry.

Himeno have noticed the change of attitude and strange moments of spacing out from the girl ever since she told her about Miyaki.

'Wait, no... Aki said she'd been acting strange ever since she woke up. Perhaps the sudden passing away really shocked her... well, who wouldn't get shocked by that?'

"You okay, cutie-chan? We're here now."

"...Oh, yeah I'm fine Himeno-san. Sorry for worrying you."

Himeno shook her head with a worried smile as she helped [Name] balance her way inside with her crutches.

"Oi, you two sure did take your sweet time huh! Especially you, dumba-"

"Oh shut it you shit devil- ....Oh holy shit..."

Inside the private room of a restaurant is a group of people, all wearing the same uniforms except for one raven-haired female.

Power and Denji, who had started to greet the other two new comers, both paused from what their doing and halted on their words as their jaws dropped at the sight of their beloved tall but sweet bean standing there on the entrance, cast still supporting her arm that's still immobalized and numb and her crutches still supporting her, yet that didn't affect the way she rocks the outfit she's wearing at the moment.

"Ya-hoo! Sorry we took too long, I had to convince [Name]-chan to get something nice to wear! I asked if we could match but she didn't want to, said she'd be too embarrassed cuz' we look like a couple..."

Himeno greeted the group of hunters and pouted at the devilman who only sighed at the woman's antics.

She seriously just wants to ignore all the romantic and intimate stuffs around her life because she's obviously too focused on the fact that Miyaki wants to see and talk to her again, and also everything about the second life she was given with.

That was one of the reason why she tries to act oblivious, but sometimes she's just painfully dense even if it's not intentional.

Of course Himeno didn't want her any harm, she just wanted to cheer up the girl but she didn't know how to.

[Name] re-adjusted her coat as she tries to sit down right beside Aki and Power, the male standing up and helping her settle down like a gentleman.

We need Aki in our lives.

[Name] thanked him and almost immediately, she was bombarded with excited questions and stories from her companions.