༆Shut the fuck up༄

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

it's so funny that most of the reported comments are the makima slander 😭😭😭😭

i still don't know why so many comments are getting reported tho ;-;

i didnt proof read this so im sorry for the embarassing typos/grammatical errors! Im very lazy, so please kindly correct them if you want to! thank you in advance, dear readers!

and yes, in this chapter, it'll reveal that [name] can use the same abilities that is similar to Power or Makima, the ones that are like spells (i dunno what theyre called other than abilities but its probably one of the coolest things, especially makima's)

✰✰✰

↞ ⟲  ❙❙  ⟳ ↠

▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

now playing: Usseewa♫

♫︎by Ado♫︎

Time is ticking and so is [Name]'s patience as she leaped from one building to another, watching Denji fighting the katana man from a far away distance.

She's tempted to join in and get her sweet revenge, but her empathy didn't let her do so when she saw dozens of civilians hurt and injured, or even just too terrified to run away from the commotion.

She jumped down an alleyway only to see a little kid that had dual colored hair, dark blue with white streaks, dark magenta hues that fades into a pink and his face blank while he stared at the bleeding corpse on the ground in front of him.

"Hey there, kid..."

She approached him slowly, her voice gentle as to not scare away a child.

The kid merely glanced at her when she sat down next to him with a gentle, reassuring expression.

"Big sister, are they dead?"

Her heart throbbed in pain as the child pointed to the lifeless body of a middle aged woman, soaked by her own pool of blood as a fallen debris crushed her body in half.

She contemplated, hesitating to tell the child the truth since she knows that it'll break him, and he's too young for that.

But this is no time to be consoling a child, Denji could die if she's not there to help him.