༆Plus one༄

bro i realized that some of my chapters are too long for their own good, like there's one chapter thats 7k words long

are y'all getting a turn off from super long chapters? pls tell me and I'll try to minimize it if i can, i just get too carried away when writing chapters :'3

✰✰✰

"Belphie!"

"Big sis!!"

The reunion of the two sweethearts is quite the sight for sore eyes as they hugged, the boy jumping into the arms of the young woman.

Denji wiped an invisible tear from his eyes, blowing his nose on Aki's sleeve like a proud mother which earned a shout of disgust and a smack from the said male.

"Where have you guys been? It's boring on the daycare, all of the kids are ugly."

"Ah?! Belphie, don't say that..."

"But it's true. One boy literally has snot running down her nose. It's yuckie."

"This boy..."

[Name] sighed and carried him in her arms, walking back to where Aki and the others are waiting and they continued their detour back home.

"Woah, your place is pretty cozy."

"Yeah, it's pretty nice here."

Rogue bounced up and down the soft couch, letting herself plop down the cushion.

"[Name] was the one to design the exterior of the apartment! She's really good, isn't she?"

Boasted the blond male as [Name] scratched the back of her sheepishly at Denji's compliment.

"Ooooh, really?! No wonder it's really good!"

"Make yourselves at home. I'll make dinner in a few minutes, so just settle down do whatever you want."

"Let's play Yuno!"

"Idiot it's Uno, not Yuno."

"Shut up!"

Denji and Power immediately sat on the ground after taking their shoes off on the porch.

[Name] followed right behind them with Belphie, the young woman making a beeline for the kitchen where Aki had started to prepare for dinner.