baking and boners🃏🧨

It was winter break for the kids, Reggie and James are bringing their son Harry. Remus and sirius are bring their little girl cassie and their cousin Draco. I don't have a child... well not yet anyway, I just got engaged to Fabian prewitt.

We are having a Christmas party today. I'm already getting the food ready working on the kids reindeer food and getting the stuff ready for the Christmas cookies when my brother James came in. I was getting the flower down when someone bumped into me And the flower went everywhere.  There was a huge crash. My mother runs in "what are you two-" we both look at each other covered in baking ingredients. The bowl that fell was my batter and and eggs. "It was his fault mom!"
"I didn't see her!"
"And then I lost balance and accidentally ripped the flower"
. "And then he knocked all the stuff over"
"and then we both fell!"

We both looked back at each other and started laughing again at the sight of each other.
We both say a spell and clean ourselves off. I re baked my recipe for the cookies and got the pop corn and hot Chocolate ready. I'm making them fancy with whipped cream and fancy peppermint and stuff on top.  Sirius makes sure the whole house knows he's here I shake my head and laugh. There was then a knock on the door and Fabian along with three little red heads come running in. I give him a questionable look.

"My sister needed help today so I took ron and the twins off her hands." I nod and kiss his cheek. I walk into the kitchen taking out the cookies. I'm going to decorate some then I'm going to leave some out for the kids to decorate.

All the kids then come into the kitchen start yelling my name. " Rudolph the red nose reindeer is on in the living room. You can all have a apple juice for now. I have stuff coming in a little while." They all take a juice and walk into the living room. "Your doing a great job babe! I can't wait for us to have little ones running around too!"

I smile to him as he kisses my forehead before following the into the living room he asked if I needed Any help I told him no, that the guys needed more help than me. Mom came in and helped me decorate the cookies. They were really pretty from Santa's, to ornament's, reindeer, Christmas trees, candy canes, gingerbread men.

We set everything out for everyone on the dining room table. The kids enjoyed making Christmas cookies. Especially the marauders with their icing fight, the kids joined in. It was a huge mess but so much fun. We had dinner which was moms beef stew and salty crackers. It was delicious!

After watching a mixture of all kinds of children's Christmas movies, which they had a great time watching. We had Christmas popcorn and the fancy hot chocolate I made. The snacks turned out better than I thought they would. It was now ten o clock at night and the kids had already went to bed. After I cleaned and put all their things into their little goodie bag. Fabian, James, Reggie, Sirius, Remus, and I watched the adult Christmas movies. In one of the scenes, a lady was having her bachelorette party and they had a male stripper dressed as Santa.

Watching this I saw movement out the corner of my eye. I look over and Reggie put a pillow on his lap. I smirk and look back at the movie. I make sure no one was watching us when I leaned in and whispered "who would've known my best friend had a Santa kink." His eyes widen and he looks at me with a blush. "Shhhh! No one has to know! Don't be so loud!" I laugh "no one heard me besides as much as I don't want to say think about this... want me to buy a Santa suit for James for Christmas!?" I whisper to him with my eyebrows wiggling up and down. He blushes again "that's up to you, just don't tell anyone.... I wonder what James would look like in a Santa suit."

"I'll even take Harry off your hands for the night and you can have a very good present indeed.. how is that?" He nods "I'll take it!"
I look up to see James looking at us with a questionable stare. "What are you two talking about?" "Nothing!" We both say quickly.