Under the Stars: Part 1

{(A/N) Just fluffy :)) }

Jack's POV

By the time we finished setting up the tent, the sun was already beginning to set. I flopped lifelessly onto the dewy grass beneath me, hearing Mark giggle. I couldn't help but smirk.

"I'm dead now, it killed me," I wined, writhing.

"Oh my God, my poor little thing!" He cooed, coming over to me, squatting down, and rubbing my stomach.

"Oh woah is me!!!" I fell into laughter, and Mark followed.

"You're so dramatic,"he said, standing back up and offering his hand.  I grabbed on and he yanked me up. I set a small kiss on his cheek, gaining his undivided attention.  He placed a slow kiss on my forehead, making me grin from ear to ear. I grabbed him in a huge hug, kissing his neck.  He held me tight, making me never want to let go.  That was, until I got bit by the first mosquito of the night.  I go to swat at it, but I accidentally slap Mark's arm.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

"I didn't mean to I was-"

"THIS MEANS WAR!" He shouts, tapping on my thigh, then my shoulder, and then my head.  I attempt to defend myself, but the execution is less than admirable.  We both gradually slow our attacks and defenses until I grab his hand and pull him to the fire pit.  We already had everything out for s'mores from when we unpacked earlier, including the roasting sticks.  We sit down in our folding camp chairs and begin skewering our marshmallows.

Once we got them the perfect golden brown, we put them on our Graham crackers and chocolate and smush it all together. The first bite is magnificent, gooey, all of the good things. When we polish them off, we put all of our supplies away and put them in our tent.

"Want to stargaze for a little before we go to bed?" Mark asked with hope beaming in his eyes.

"Fineeee," I said, giggling.  We grabbed a blanket from the tent and laid it out flat on the ground.  We both laid down, snuggling next to each other. Only a few rocks were jabbing into our backs, so it could be worse. After a bit of searching, I found a constellation.

"I found the big dipper!" I exclaimed, pointing at the shape in the sky.

"No, that's the little dipper," he replied, pointing up.  When I looked, the big dipper stretched wide above us, glistening brightly in the sky compared to the void of space.

"I love you Mark," I said, turning to look at him.

"I love you too Sean," he said, staring me deep in my eyes.