Extra Love

{(A/N) This one a longin', brace yourselves XD  Smexy smut warning}

Sean's POV

Mark was editing a video, but I couldn't wait any longer for him. I needed him so bad.

I walked into his office and sneaked up behind him. I quickly threw my arms around his neck, making him flinch. When he slid off his headphones, I sweetly asked, "Are you done yet?"

He sighed deeply and replied, "No, not yet. I promise it won't be that much longer."

"But I want you," I said, walking in front of him. I took his headphones from him and set them on his desk.  I slid my legs through the arm holes and sat on his lap. I shoved my lips into his neck and using my hand to pull his face closer on the other side of his head.

"Sean, I really need to keep editing," he said softly. I moaned softly into his neck. "Sean, really, we can do this later I promise. I need to work." I parted my lips from his neck and groaned, getting off of him. I walked lazily to the door.

"How much longer?" I asked.

"Half hour at most," he said, grabbing his headphones. I slowly closed the door behind me. I walked up to our bedroom, quickly getting undressed and throwing myself onto the bed. I checked my phone. No new notifications. I layed on top of the covers, wearing nothing but my boxers.

After a few minutes of doing absolutely nothing but thinking about Mark, I slid under the covers and rolled onto my side. I rubbed my hand up and down my thigh, wishing it was Mark doing so. I slowly slid my hand up to my stomach, and after contemplating it, down my boxers. I gripped onto myself tightly, yet moving my hand slowly. When I felt myself beginning to grow hard, I moaned softly and moved my hand faster. After a few more strokes, I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped my boxers off and continued jerking off. I sped up the pace, only letting small moans escape. I glanced over at the clock and saw that there was only a few more minutes left until Mark would be done. I slowed down and loosened my grip. 'Wait 'till Mark's here. Just a little longer. Just a little longer,' I thought.

Eventually, Mark walked through the door, closing it behind him.

"Mark, I can't wait any longer. I need you," I panted, still touching myself. He looked at me for a second before quickly stripping off all of his clothes. After pulling the duvet off me, he climbed on top of me. His lustful eyes wandered my naked body. He looked back up at my eyes before smashing our lips together. He bit my bottom lip dominantly, followed by him shoving his tongue deep into my mouth.

"Mark, please," I breathed. He looked at me again and attached his lips to my neck. I quickly rubbed him, making him groan into my neck. He slowly grew hard and bit at my skin. He grabbed the lube and prepped himself. I waited anxiously as he lined himself up. He pushed into me quickly. I let out a loud moan, gripping onto the sheets. He thrusted in and out of me quickly, hitting the right place almost immediately. I let out another loud moan, throwing my head back and arching my back.

"Uh, yes! Mark, right there!" I moaned. Arching my back had made him hit the spot at a better angle, nearly putting me over the edge. He pounded into me harder, making my moans even louder. After a few more thrusts, I came all over both of our stomachs. Mark kept going, still hitting the right spot. "Ah, fuck Mark," I moaned. Shortly after, he came in me. He pulled out and sat down beside me.

"Round two?" I asked, rolling on top of him, straddling his hips.

"Sean, I don't think I can." Ignoring him, I kneeled on the floor in front of him and ran my hands up and down his thighs. He moaned softly, trying to keep it in. I ran my finger over his tip lightly, knowing how sensitive it would be. This time, he moaned louder, not able to contain himself.