Hot Bodies

"Fuck it's cold."

Mark and I were cuddled up in our bed, trying to find any sort of the warmthness.  The heating and cooling system had been having some minor problems.  By that, I mean that shit don't work.  It was the middle of October, and we couldn't get anyone out to fix it until TOMORROW.  So we much suffering concurrently. 

(wow that's a word OK not expected,,  now better writing that was so late at night that the sun was about to come up anyhew)

There were a solid total of ten blankets of all sorts over us, but it still wasn't enough.  Our legs were intertwined, and my head was buried in his neck.  I go to just lick my lips, but my tongue was so dry since the cold had frozen my saliva, just kidding it's because our pipes are frozen and I can't get a glass of water.

"I'm coldddd," I complain, wiggling to attempt to get closer to him.
"I know hun, me too." I could feel him shivering against me as we  lay nearly defenseless against the cold.

I looked up at his lips, partially chapped, and grabbed his jaw to kiss him.  It started slow and sweet, then, when I jumped on top of him to get closer, it became more intense and quick.  He turns my head so he could kiss down my neck.

He flipped us over, and pulled down my boxers and my PJ pants just enough to uncover my ass.  He just barley pulled his own down enough to uncover his member, then reached over to the nightstand to grab the small bottle of lube.  He got a small amount on his fingers and rubbed it around with his thumb to warm it up a bit.  When he applied it to his member, he shivered, and when he slid into me, I knew why.  His cold member was almost more erotic, since it's a big difference from how hot my entrance normally is.  He thrusted slowly at first, going all the way in and almost all the way out.  His tip brushed against my prostate as he slowly taunted me with the speed.
"Pleaseeee," I begged, feeling myself tighten around him, my desire growing exponentially with every little movement.
"What do you want baby?" He  asked, slowing down to focus on me.
"Nooo, go faster," I moan, grabbing onto his biceps and gently pressing my nails into them.  He laughed to himself and did as I asked.  The heat was incredible, the feeling sent pleasure through my whole body in huge waves that hit every other second.  I let out loud moans of his name as I felt myself nearing my climax.  Every thrust felt like an electric current, we were both sweating like crazy.  He hit my prostate one more time and I released everything I had in me, it felt like.  Mark followed soon after, slowing down his thrusts as he came deep in me.
Once he pulled out, he flopped on the bed beside me, we pulled up our clothes, and pulled me close to him, just how we were before.
"I love you baby boy," he said quietly, kissing thr top of my head.
I paused for a second before abruptly saying "I'm kinda hot now."