JAAACK!

{[A/N] Yo yo, more fluff. Said I would explain what's up here but I know some of y'all just want sum ship so if you're interested, check out my book "The Story of My Fucking Life." I'll also be putting random, cool shit and story ideas there to see if there would be an interest. Anywho, Septiplier}

(Mark's POV)

"Jaaaaaaack," I called from our bed where I'd been lazily watching Netflix for the past three hours.

"What?" he called back.  As he'd been here in America for a short while, his accent had lessened, but nonetheless it was still there. 

"I'm boreddd," I complained with a huge smile on my face.

"Not my problem." 

"Oh god Jaaack, I'm gonna die!" I shriek, barely holding back a laugh.  I heard him giggle from inside his office next door.

"Really? What's gonna kill ya'?"

"My crippling loneliness, it's been ages since I've felt any kind of affection, Jaaack, l can feel myself nearing the enddd!" I groaned loudly, then heard him laugh and set his headphones on his desk.

"Seriously Mark? I'm editing, can't you wait, like, another half an hour or so?" 

"Oh god! I won't live that looong Jaaaaack, I see the liiight!" I shrieked, trying to keep character but laughs escaped pretty much after every word.  I heard a loud sigh and within seconds he entered the room.

"You're a big baby, you know that, right?" he said, smiling and raising his intense eyebrows. 

"I loooove you," I said, making a grabbing motion at him.  He smiled that big, dumb smile of his and joined me in our bed.  He slipped under the duvet and cuddled up close to me,  throwing a leg over me.  I kissed the top of his head and held him as close as I could.

"I love you too baby but you're a pain in my ass," he giggled, then leaving small kisses on my chest.

"I can be even more of a pain in the ass, if you know what I mean."

"Maaaark, do you always have to make everything sexual?"

"What do you mean?  I meant I could be more annoying, get your head out the gutter, jeez," I said, pulling his head to my chest so he wouldn't see my huge smile.

"Suuuuure," he said, giggling.

"I could listen to your giggle forever and never get tired of it," I said softly.  He pulled his head away from me to look me in the eyes.

"I love you so much," he said, then kissing me gently for a few seconds.

"I love you too, baby."