Oh Shit

Oh my god.  Signe's such a bitch! Why didn't she just wait until he got back?!

I contained my anger for Sean's sake and held him as close to me as possible. He tucked his face in my neck, and I felt my face get hotter. I kept shushing him until he pulled back and wiped the tears off his face. "I'm sorry about that," he said, looking at my shirt.

I glanced down and saw my shirt drenched in his tears. "It's fine, I'll just throw it in the laundry."

"No, I mean just bursting out in tears like a little bitch. I probably just ruined the entire trip..." he said quietly, still looking at my shirt.

"No, it's not your fault she wanted to be an ass hole," I said, instantly regretting it. Sean's going to be pissed with me.

"I know, right?! She just HAD to ruin my trip! I mean, I was planning on breaking up with her soon, but I wasn't going to be an ass hole about it!" Sean said, his emotion changing from sadness to anger.

"You were going to break up with her? Is that what you were going to tell me?" I asked in a soothing tone. When he looked back at me, the anger flooded from his face.

"I mean, I...I was going to tell you, that things...weren't going well, but...not...that," he said. He wrapped me in another hug and buried his head back in my chest, but this time he didn't cry. His grip was loose, and he was just taking some deep breaths. I hesitated, then hugged him back lightly, never wanting him to leave my grip.

"Do you want to sleep in here with me tonight?"

I didn't mean to say that out loud. Oh shit.