Switch It Up : Part 2

Mark's POV

"Now?" I asked, looking over at Jack for the first time.

"Sure," he said, sitting up quickly. He threw the covers off himself and stood up. I slowly got off the bed and followed Jack into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and turned to Jack. I placed a kiss on his forehead and pulled him into a quick hug.

We got in the shower, and right when I closed it, Jack pulled me into a kiss. I held his now soaking wet body close to mine, feeling the hot water drip onto our bodies. I felt the water warm up a bit and I let out a small moan, holding Sean closer to me. I felt his body relax in my arms, giving me a sense of calmness.

"Can we do this more often?" he said in a voice that melted my heart.

"Of course we can baby, whatever you want." I continued the kiss, this time, cupping his face with my hands. His long arms wrapped around me and pulled me as close as he could to him. I softly slid my tongue into his mouth, touching his lightly. He then stuck his tongue as far as he could in my mouth, taking me by surprise. I had just let him do whatever he wanted, he's my baby boy.

Once we were done taking a shower, we got dried off and went back into the bedroom to get dressed and ready for the day.

After I fastened my jeans, I looked over at Jack, who was almost done putting on his. I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his forehead. He looked up at me, smiled, and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I walked over to my closet, glancing at the shirts.

"Hey Jack, you should wear this," I said, holding up my lucky flannel for him to see.

"Really?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"Sure, why not?" He ran over to me and gave me a quick hug and kiss, taking the shirt from my hands. I laughed and turned back to the selection of shirts. I just chose the black one with a hood and blue strings.

"You look so cute!" he said, buttoning up the last button on his shirt.
"Trust me, you look even cuter," I said, pulling him by the waist until our hips were touching.

"Aww, I love you too." He gave me another kiss, tender and slow. I slipped my tongue in slowly, enjoying the wonderful morning we've had so far.

"So, what're we doing today?" he asked in a peppy sort of voice.

"We need to go grocery shopping, that's all I'm positive of."

"Cool! Let's get going!" he said, starting for the door. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me.

"Why do we have to leave so quickly?" I said romanticly, resting my forehead on his.

"Because the sooner we leave, the sooner we get back, and the more time that we'll have tonight to do whatever we want." A smirk grew quite apparently on his face, giving me an idea of what he was thinking.

"Ok let's go," I said quickly and pulling him by the wrist and out the door.