SEPTIPLIER AWAY

"Thanks for putting up with my shit," I said, sniffling.

"Sean, you're fine, there's a reason I wanted you to sleep in here. I want to comfort you. I want to make you feel better. Don't be sorry."

"Oh, ok,"I said softly, cuddling up close to him, enjoying it while it lasted.

"Is something else wrong?" he asked, looking down at me. I stared blankly at his big brown doughy eyes and barely kept ahold of my cool.

"No, I'm fine," I said, pulling away from his grip.

"Are you sure? Because you know you can tell me anything. You can trust me, and I'll never hate you, no matter what."

I couldn't hold back from smashing my lips against his. When I had realized what I did, I tried to pull away from him, but his hand that was on the back of my head restrained me from moving.

"Mark?" I said quickly. He let go of my head and looked at me, he had a dumb grin on his face as usual.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you do that?"

"Ya know, I could ask you the same thing."

"I don't know why I did that!" I said, raising my voice.

"I don't know why I did what I did, either," he said with a straight face, his eyes full of lust.

I looked down at his lips for a second, then I reconnected the kiss, this time he had kissed me more hungrily. I put my hand on his hip and pulled him closer to me. Suddenly, I felt him grab my ass. I let out a small gasp, and he used this opportunity to in slip his tongue. Our tongues moved in rhythm, never missing a beat.

"Mark?"

"What is it this time?" he asked with a small smile.

"What's happening?" I asked, looking at his lips.

"I have no idea, but I love it."

"I thought you were straight."

"No, I've known I've been Bi for a while..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"That doesn't really matter right now, what are you?" I said, getting a little bit annoyed.

"I guess I'm pan," he said softly.

"What do you mean 'I guess'?"

"I mean, I've never realized it until now. I have no idea how I've never noticed..."

As he looked up toward the ceiling, I decided that I was gonna have some fun with this.

I rolled on top of him, his eyes automatically meeting mine.

"You wanna keep kissing?" I asked coolly with a smirk on my face.

"Uh, I mean, If-if you want to, I mean-" I crashed my lips against his before he finished his sentence. I shoved my tongue in his mouth, and he let me for a second. He then it turned into a fight for dominance.

Eventually, he won, and I let him explore my mouth, the kiss growing hungrier by the second. I felt something pressing up against my inner thigh, so I pulled away to look at him. His face was bright red.