Rough

{[A/N]  minor kink warning as title says, it's rough, just a teenie bit}

"I wanna try something different tonight," I said, smirking at Mark.

"Yeah? Like what?" he said, smiling and turning his gaze away from the TV.  I flipped over top of him, straddling his hips.

"I want it hard, rough. I want it to hurt."

"I don't want to hurt you baby boy," he said, concerned.

"But I want you to. And tonight, I'm not your baby boy. I'm you're little slut, your toy, anything," I said, biting my lip and leaning closer to him so our faces were inches apart.

"Whatever you want," he said, rolling me off of him and standing up. I followed him up the stairs and into our room. We quickly got undressed and he pushed me against the wall with a thud.  He bit my bottom lip harshly, grabbing onto my sides.  He gripped them tightly as they pressed me as close to the wall as I could be.  I could feel his breathing quicken when he ground his hips against mine roughly.  I moan into the kiss, my erection slowly growing harder.

Mark turned us around took off his shirt, then walking to our wardrobe.  I quickly undressed and laid myself down on the bed, propping my legs up to spread them wide; my head rested on what would be  Mark's pillow simply to surround myself with his scent as I began loosely jerking myself off. 

He eventually returned to the bed with a dark grey and black tie wadded up in one of his hands whilst the other fixed his hair.  My heart beat faster just thinking about what was to come.  "I never thought you'd ask for this," he muttered as he climbed up on the bed beside me.  He pulled my arms above me and wrapped my hands in the tie, then knotting it to the headboard.  I squirm at the loss of touch where I needed it most.  I felt my member throbbing, wanting more but laying defenceless on my stomach.  Mark grabbed the lube off of my nightstand, applying it to his now hard member and returning to his spot beside me.  "Are you sure you're ready?" 

"Yes Daddy," I say, trying to stay patient. 

"Just tell me if you want me to stop, OK?" he asked, moving between my legs. 

"Yes Daddy," I reply.  He lined up, gently pressing his tip to my entrance and leaned down to bit my bottom lip. 

"How about you call me sir?" he asked in a deep voice that sent chills throughout my entire body.

"Yes sir," I whispered, breathless. 

He smirked, leaning back up and grabbing my hips to pull them up to his. "Good boy."  He quickly slid his entire length into me, causing me to gasp and let out a loud moan.  I wimpered under him as he slowly thrusted into me.  "What do you want?" he asked, running his tongue over his teeth and gently digging his fingers into my sides. 

"Mmm, I want you to fuck me as fast as you can with your huge cock.  Please sir,"I whine, attempting to grind my hips on his.  

He held me still with ease and pounded into me relentlessly.  It seemed as though he was sliding in further and further with each long thrust.  Every couple of slams, one of his hands would strike against my ass, making me moan loudly. 

"Fuck!  Can I cum sir?"  I asked, panting and grabbing at his hips helplessly.

"Hold it," was all that he managed.  He hit my prostate with every thrust, gliding in and out of me so fast I felt I could barely breathe.  

"Please, sir, please!"  I begged loudly, feeling myself tighten around him as I neared the edge.  He didn't respond, he just kept hitting that same spot over and over and over again, torturing me with the pleasure and the pain of the situation.  Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer.  I released everything I've been holding back, and Mark slowed down to help me calm the intensity of it.  It felt as though static electricity was coursing through my veins as cum slowly etched its way out of my member, dripping down the tip and onto my stomach.  Soon after, he thrusted roughly into me, releasing deep inside.  He thrust one last time, very slowly, before pulling out and laying on the bed beside me.

It's short, but it's still something, been busy as hell.  

Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay you, my dudes;

Alex.}