Fluff Shit

{[A/N This shall be only fluff, I apoligize, but I've been having some serious issues with PTSD recently, having to do with what I usually write here, I hope you understand. Im hoping this will provide me some comfort. Smut will be back hopefully soon, but for now, this:}

Mark's POV

We lay in bed together, I on my phone, and Jack peacefully asleep with his head on my chest. I gently stroke his hair with one hand as the other scrolls through Instagram. His breathing is steady, it calms me as it grazes my skin as he inhales and slowly exhales. I turn off my phone and set it on the bed next to me. My free hand finds its way on top of his hand that was on my stomach. I gently caress each knuckle to the timing of the other hand. His skin is so soft, his hair is so silky, it's almost theriputic being able to just hold him. He shifts, putting his leg over mine and hooking it to pull it closer to him. I cant help but smile, it truly feels like he loves me: subconsciously he makes sure that I'm still there, that I'm not leaving him. Maybe he was dreaming about us. I gently rap a few fingers around his; I can just barely feel his heart beating against my side as he presses himself against me. It used to feel awkward, just watching him as he sleeps, him not knowing I'm doing it; now, it's just comforting. It's comforting knowing that he feels safe enough with me to fall asleep before me, it's comforting knowing that he wants to be this close with me. At this point, I don't know what I would do without Jack. He is my world, my life, my passion, my drive, my love, my everything. Every day, I wake up to this beautiful man-child, and sometimes I wonder how I got someone as amazing as him. He's kind, passionate, caring, funny, talented; and, on top of all of that, he's sexy as hell. I slowly fall asleep, just holding him, feeling his warmth radiating off him and onto me, just being there, with the love of my life.

{[A/N Hello I shall publish this without editing it lets hope its ok haha. If at any point it sounds weird or creepy or whatever I'm sorry I've lost all sense of normality kind of? I can't part fiction from reality, as they've been blending together recently. As you think something is entirely farfetched, it happens to you and you wonder how much of fiction is actually fiction.
Idk anyways hope you liked I wrote this way too late, 1 in the morning on a school night perfect time to do anything at all, I'm sorry for my absence, that shall be explained in the next chapter.
Stay safe, stay happy, stay you <3
-Alex.}