Just the Way You Are

[(A/N) : Tis' is just fluff. I do have a smut in progress, but I'm just all out of smutty thoughts right now*I thought it was impossible, too XD*. but I promise that one's coming out soon! Anyways, enjoy the Chapter!!!!!!

And P.S. , If i didn't mention this and/or if it wasn't already apparent, It's going to be mostly from Jack's POV  but in this one, it'll change to Mark's for the last half

And I'm in love with this chapter beyond belief, so tell me what you think in the comments:) ]

"I love you Marky," I said quietly. We were surfing the internet on our phones, laying in bed,  and I was cuddled up close to him. 

"I love you too," he replied.  He stayed quiet for a bit before adding, "I wanna do something cheesy again." 

"You say that like you've stopped!" I laughed, "but sure, go ahead."  I sat up straight and looked into his eyes. 

"Oh, your eyes, your eyes, make the stars look like they're not shinin'," he sung perfectly and quietly, smirking. 

"Oh, we're going this kind of cheesy, are we now?" I laugh, loving his voice. 

"Your hair, your hair, falls perfectly without you tryin'. You're so beautiful, and I tell you everyday." I smile and inch closer to him. "I know, I know, when I compliment ya' you won't believe me."

"Because it's not true," I said, pushing on his chest lightly. 

"And it's so, it's so sad to think you don't see what I see, and every time you ask me 'Do I look ok?'  I'll say." he continued, making me blush. 

"When I see your face," I started before Mark could continue, "there's not a thing that I would change." 

"Cuz' you're amazin'" we sung together, smiling, "just they way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stays for a while, Cuz' boy, you're amazin', just the way you are." I cuddled up close to him and shoved my face into his chest. 

"Oh, your lips, your lips, I could kiss them all day, and you'd let me. Your laugh, your laugh, you hate, but I think it's so sexy." I laughed quietly into his chest. "You're so beautiful, and I tell you everyday. Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change. If perfect's what you're searchin' for, then just stay the same." I wiggled closer to him, melting in his grasp, making him laugh before he continued. "So, don't even bother askin' if you look ok, you know I'll say: when I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change..."

Mark's POV

"...Cuz' you're amazin' just the way you are," I continued as Jack cuddled up close to me. 

"And when you smile," I sung, running my hand through his hair and softening my voice. "The whole would stops and stays for a while, cuz' boy, you're amazin' just the way you are."  I brought my voice down to practically a whisper and continued. "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, cuz' you're amazin' just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stays for awhile, cuz' boy, you're amazin', just the way you are. The way you are, the way you are. Boy, you're amazin' just the way you are. Yeah."  By the time I had finished, he was sound asleep. I layed my head down and stared at Jack's beauty until I fell asleep.