Good Morning Beautiful : Part 2

[(A/N) Smutty time ;)]

When we finished breakfast, Mark took the dishes out to the sink. When he was washing them, I snaked my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back.

"I'm almost done, OK?"

"Fine," I said, walking over to the couch and throwing myself onto it. I slowly closed my eyes and got comfy.

The next thing I knew, Mark was climbing on top of me. I opened my eyes and his head was right above mine. I pulled on the back of his head and brought his lips to mine. I kissed him rough and playfully, biting at his bottom lip.

I managed to get him to lay on the couch, and I was on top of him. I ripped his shirt off and kissed him on the neck, moving it down his chest and to his stomach. He moaned softly, running his fingers through my hair. When I placed some kisses on his V-line, he let out a slightly louder moan.

I tugged at his waistbands, looking up at him. He showed a small smirk and nodded his head. I slid them down, just enough to uncover his member. He wasn't hard, so I wrapped my hand around it and brought it up and down quickly along his length. Within a few seconds, he was hard, and I got to work.

I placed my lips over the tip, circling my tongue around his tip and occasionally dipping my tongue into the slit. By then, Mark was moaning even louder. Without warning, I took all of him in my mouth, Mark moaned much louder than he should have. I bobbed my head up and down, bringing one of my hands up to his balls.

"Jack," Mark said weakly.

"What?" I replied, taking my mouth off of his member.

"Please, can I fuck you?" he asked desperately.

I sighed and softly said, "Fine."

I got off him and he stood up quickly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him, running up the stairs.

When we got upstairs, he ripped my clothes off and got himself lubed up. This time he layed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. He started kissing me, and I flipped us over so he was now laying on the bed. I parted our lips and lined him up with me. I slowly slid him into me, moaning as I did so. Once I felt his pelvis, I began bouncing up and down. Mark let out a quiet groan, gripping tightly onto my hips. I felt his nails digging into me, which reassured me that I was doing a good job. I moaned loudly, hoping that he would like it.

"Mark," I started, nervously.

"Yeah," he panted, opening his eyes.

"Am I doing OK?"

"Of course! Don't worry about it, just keep going," he said, still holding my hips. I bounced vigorously, earning more loud moans from him.  I felt my face heat up. What if he was just trying to make me feel better? 

"Sean," he said in a serious tone. I zoned back in to see him staring at me, refraining me from bouncing. 

When I didn't respond, he added, "Really, don't worry about it. I'll love you no matter what. And believe me, you are doing amazing." His eyes never left mine, keeping the same look on his face: one that comforted me but made me want him more. 

"Thank you Mark," I said quietly. I leaned down and kissed him roughly. He softly moaned into my mouth, pulling me closer. I slipped away from his grasp and began bouncing again. 

"Ah Sean, yes," Mark moaned deeply, pressing his head back onto the pillows and squeezing his eyes shut. After a few more bounces, I hit my prostate, making me moan loudly. I continued to bounce into that same spot. I felt the knot forming in my stomach. It almost hurt to hold it back any longer.

"Mark, I'm gonna come," I moaned, my bounces falling out of rhythm. 

"Me too," he groaned, squeezing my thighs. Soon after, I came onto his chest, letting out a loud moan. 

"Sean," he panted, sounding needy. I smirked, taking atvantage of the situation. 

"Mark, uh, it's so good! Come for me, please!" I moaned loudly.  After a few more bounces, he released into my prostate, making me let out a small moan. 

Well, that was a fun way to start off the day. I'm not complaining though...