KINKY SHIT

{(A/N) I started this chapter a while back and apparently I had no patience XD Also kink warning, bondage and blindfolds, if either bother you I'll see you in the next chapter! XOXO}

"U want sum fuk?" 

"Sure." Mark rolled his conveniently already naked body on top of my conveniently already naked body.  He tucked his head in the crook of my neck and kissed roughly against my skin.  A breathy moan escaped my mouth, making me bite my lip softly.  He nipped softly at my neck, pulling the skin back slightly with his teeth. He snaked one of his hands down my side and to my ass, lightly pushing his nails into my skin as he groped me painfully slow.   I writhed under his body, my growing erection pressing against his.  

"Fuck Mark!" I moaned loudly when he ground his hips against mine.  He kept grinding on me at a steady pace, making me whimper underneath of his muscular frame that towered over mine.  "Please," I begged, pulling at his hair. 

He got up onto his knees, then stroking his member whilst he gazed lustfully at me.  I got on my hands and knees and crawled up to him.  I grabbed his length and slowly licked the tip and the precum that was oozing out.  He let out a deep groan, making my hard member twitch.  I instantly took half of him into my mouth, tracing circles on the underside of his length with my tongue.  When I felt like I was ready,  I slowly took the rest of him into my mouth and bobbed my head.  His deep moans filled the room, sending a wave of pleasure straight to my member.  It twitched, needing more.  His eyes met mine, which were tearing up from my gag reflex. 

"Lay back down," he said absentmindedly as he got off the bed.  I did as I was told, jerking myself off while I was watching him walk across the room.  

"Close your eyes," he muttered when he saw me watching him.  I groaned loudly, but still complied.  I heard things being moved in a drawer for a bit until it finally stopped and something was thrown into the bed.  

"Hands above your head."  I groaned again, still doing as I was told.  Almost instantly, I felt the chill of metal on my wrists as he put handcuffs on me and secured them to the headboard.  I opened my eyes, letting them flicker across Mark's muscular body.  "Did I say that you could open your eyes?"  His tone instantly became serious, almost intimidating, and it shivers down my spine. 

"No, sir," I whispered.

"Then keep them closed until I do."  My eyes snap shut again, and Mark climbs back off the bed.  When he comes back, he puts a blindfold over my eyes.  

"Lift your head up," he commanded.  I did, and he tied it behind my head, and I could no longer see anything, it was pitch black.  

"Good, now I know you can't peek." He said, and I could tell he was smiling.  I felt him shift then my legs got thrown up into the air.  I then hear him opening a bottle and putting it back down on the table.  He then spreads me open, and I expect either his tongue or his fingers, but I feel his length enter me quickly, taking me by surprise.  My entrance needs some time to adjust to the large member now inside me, but Mark gives me no time.  He immediately starts thrusting into me, grabbing onto my ankles to keep my legs spread apart.  I let out a small groan, as I'm still tight so he feels bigger than usual.

"How does that feel?" he asks, panting. 

"It's intense but I like it," I say, gently tugging against the handcuffs.  He stops and I feel him move, and suddenly his lips are against mine for a quick kiss.

"Let me know if that changes, ok?" he asks in a sweet tone.

"I will, I promise," I reply, smiling.

"Good," he says in a stern tone before beginning to pound me again.  I let out some loud moans, yanking harder and harder against the cuffs.  I want to touch him but not being able to is so deliciously taunting.

"Fuck," he moans as I feel him fall onto the bed on top of me, his hand tucking under my arms.  As he thrusts into me at this new angle, I feel him hitting my prostate, making me let out a loud groan.  

"Oh my god," I say, leaning my head back and pressing it into the mattress. My toes curl and my hands turn to fists as my climax nears.  His breath glides across my neck, overwhelming my senses.  I try to hold back, but I reach my orgasm, cum spilling out onto my stomach.  

"Please Mark, cum for me," I beg, my climax slowly coming to an end.  After just a few more thrusts, he fills me up with his cum.  He slowly pulls out, and I feel his cum ooze out of my hole, and I know he's enjoying the sight.  I wait for him to take off my blindfold or take off the handcuffs, but he doesn't.  I feel him grip onto my member and begin to jerk me off.

"Please no, I can't," I beg.  I'm super sensitive, and it feels so good it almost hurts.  I can't go another round, it's too much.  Despite my plea, he continues.  He uses his other hand to rub my tip vigorously.  I let out a string of whimpers, my legs shaking with pleasure. 

"I can't take anymore," I whine.  

"Do you want me to stop?" he asks, and by the tone of his voice he's probably smirking.

"N-no..." I say quietly, my voice shaking.  I hear him chuckle as he picks up his already rapid pace.  I feel myself getting close to another climax, but this one feels different.  When I can't hold back anymore, I release what I thought to be cum.  

"What the fuck-" I breathe as I feel a water-like fluid fall on my my chest and face.  Mark reaches up to take off my blindfold and the light is bright, almost blinding.  As my eyes adjust, I see a large smile on his face.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask.

"Post orgasm torture ending with a-" he chef kisses, "-magnificent squirt." 

"...What?" I'm still confused.

"Male squirting, I was hoping I could get you to do it," he giggles.

"You are so proud of yourself, aren't you?" I can't help but grin.

"Yup," he laughs, crawling up to me and resting his head on my wet chest.  "I love youuu," he coos, kissing my cheek repeatedly.  I giggle as I turn to look at him.

"Can I have my hands back now?" I ask, rattling the handcuffs.

"Oop," he says as he gets up and grabs the key off the table next to us.  He unshackles me, I pull my wrists to my chest, seeing the red rings around them. 

"Does it hurt?" he asks, concerned.

"No I'm ok, I liked it," I say, smiling at him. 

"God you're hot," he breathes, looking deep in my eyes.

"Thank you," I giggle.  "We should probably take a shower now," I say, kissing him quickly.  

"You're right," he replies.  Getting up and offering me his hand.  We wander into the bathroom, and after some more kissing, we eventually get in the shower.

{(AN) DID YALL ENJOY?! If you've never heard of male squirting and you haven't already, I 12/10 recommend looking it up it's HOT.  If you have ANY suggestions or ideas PLEASE DM me or comment, I'd love to hear what you'd like to read!

Also, I have an OnlyFans! Its for feet only so if you're into that, here's the link

https://onlyfans.com/lilkitten16 }