Moist Mutual Masturbation

{[A/N] Damn it's been awhile, I had to go back through and read everything to remember XD But I missed you guys! I'll probably be writing more now :)) }

Jack's POV

Once the shower was ready, Mark and I got in.  The hot but not too hot water ran down over our bare skin, the steam clouding our already clouded vision.  The water falls over his lower lip seductively, and in this moment it's all I can see.  His lips glisten in the gentle yet revealing lighting.  I run my hand down his arm, and I can see every hair on his arm stand up.  I move my hands to run them down his chest, over his abs, over his hip bones, and down to his toned thighs.  He groans in disapproval as I skip past his hard member again and bring my hands just shy of his belly button to then glide them to his sides.  

I pull him gently toward me and connect our lips in a sensual kiss.  I slowly drag my tongue along his lower lip before nibbling on it.  As his tongue explores my mouth, I run my hand back down his stomach to this time grab his member.  I pull on it slowly, hearing a moan from Mark.  He reaches out and grabs mine, doing the same. I break the kiss to let out a load moan as he speeds up his pace.  I try to focus on pleasuring him as well, but the feeling is so intense; we haven't done anything in a while, so I'm super sensitive.  My hand slows down, and I throw my head back as I enjoy his touch.  The way he moves his hand on me sends shivers throughout my entire body.

He swiftly removes my hand from him and grabs both our members with the same hand, squeezing them together.  He jerks us both off and the sensation sends me into pure bliss.  The feeling of his member on mine is a feeling I can't describe other than pure ecstasy.  I look him deep in the eye as I let out another moan of approval. He smiles through heavy breaths, loving how this is making me crumble at his literal fingertips.  I bring my hand up to run my fingers through his hair, slicking the water out of it.  As I feel myself nearing my orgasm, my hands turn into fists in his hair, slightly pulling his head back.

"Oh fuck," I moan, my body shaking as I'm on the brink of cumming. 

"Oh my god," he moans, moving his hand even faster, making us both curse with pleasure. 

"Yes Mark, please!" I moan as I begin to cum.  My vision gets blurry as the full force of my orgasm hits.  I cum on his thighs but it quickly gets washed away by the water.  As I come down from my high, Mark approaches his.  He continues to  jerk us both off even though I've already came, and the extra sensitivity makes me grab at his bicep and dig my nails in.  

"Fuck Jack," he moans.  I feel his cum hit my stomach as he drains himself dry.  When he lets go of us, we both fall to the floor of the shower, resting our heads on each others' shoulders. 

"I love you so much Sean," he whispers.

"I love you too," I say, watching the water run down his chest. 

Eventually, we get out of the shower and we each grab a towel and wrap it around ourselves.  After we dry off, we hop into bed naked and quickly drift off into sleep.

{(A/N) I hope you guys enjoyed! It feels good writing again! I'm still in a weird headspace but I'm glad to be writing and making some good shit for yall :))}